Swollen Twice my Size!

I'm a 22yr female 5'5" and weight 140. On...

I'm a 22yr female 5'5" and weight 140. On 4/23/09 I had smart lipo on my innner/outer thighs and banana roll. The pain during the procedure was moderate, for the most part I just felt pricks and pressure, but there were times when I had to yell ouch! I was under conscious sedation so I was able to follow the commands of the doc to switch positions, but was very loopy!

After 2.5hrs of the surgery I was able to walk out of the doc's office holding on to my friend's shoulder. I was very tired and still not with it. The pain was only bad the first night on my outer thighs. It was the nausea that really got me as well as the drainage! I soaked through 3 pads on two of my incision sites. ( I have six). Today is my first day post op and my only complaint is the swelling. My legs last night were twice their original size, today the swelling has only decreased slightly.

The doc said it should noticably be decreased by monday, but I'm really depressed about it. has anyone had the same problem? I'm really nervous this isn't going to turn out well!

Dr. Eric Falcnor

how's are you now? Getting better I hope. Go take a look at my pictures. It will make you feel better.
can you please update us on your legs??!! im so scared to have mine done!!
Yeah it's still early update us in a weeks time... Getting mine done in a few days eel
It's still really early! Hang in there. I've heard it really calms down after day 5-7.