Hot and Itchy - Switzerland, CH

My first experience was not so painful but the...

My first experience was not so painful but the afterburn was sick! I didn't have much blisters and the fading was not much. It was a coverup with color red and green and the green parts faded first. I don't have any pics from the first treatment cause my phone broke down. But on some parts the black ink dissapeared and on sime red parts it stayed the color it was before.

Blisters

So I was on my second treatment on monday and it was almost the same except it started blistering like crazy. I couldn't sleep properly because I had to lie sideways. After a couple of days it feels much better but looks still very colorful. I hope it dies come off more after the crusting.

Day 6 after treatment

6 days after the second treatment i can see some difference. It was a cover up and the tattoo underneath is completly gone. The red starts to fade in some places, green too and the outlines are still oretty dark. Hoping there will be more fading in the next days.

The crust..must peel but shouldn't

It's been a week now and the pain is gone now there's slowly a crust growing. My doctor told me to leave the crust as long as possible to make it more effective but I can not stop peeling it. I wanted to know how it looks underneath so I peeled of some parts..even though I know I shouldn't. So in the next days it will become very itchy again and I hope I can keep my shit together and won't scratch..
Someone told me the picosure doesn't work on red parts well boohoo it does work it gets lighter everytime.

Crust

Light, lighter

So after more than a week it becane very light. Most of the outlines are gone but there are still some left I guess it's because they are deeper. The red ink turned pink and the black outlines blue. The green parts were dark green and are now almost gone or light green. I am very happy with the result so far cause I've only had 2 sessions.
Köhler

Doctor was nice, quite but nice

Hey there. Any updates lately?

Thank you so much for posting your review of the PicoSure.  I will be anxiously watching for your updates as you go for more treatments.  It looks very sore!!