Chest Reconstruction Surgery - Seattle, WA

This procedure was not cosmetic for me, but...

This procedure was not cosmetic for me, but necessary for my health and sanity. As such, I did not really have a choice in not getting it. The procedure was a terrifying experience, I do not cope well with surgery at all. The results are more than worth it though and even knowing how hard it was for me and the people around me, I would not hesitate to make the same choices.

The results are better than I expected, the recovery time went by more quickly than I expected, the scars are fading already and look like they will be hardly noticeable, and I am very happy. The total cost is an estimate, I do not actually remember what I paid or what the insurance paid.
Hey there, just checking in to see how you are doing. How is your scarring looking?
Welcome to the community and thank you so much for taking the time to share your journey with us! Surgery is a very scary experience and I am so happy that it all worked out for you!! How long did the procedure take and when were you able to resume normal daily activities?
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

The doctor and her staff were beyond exceptional. They were not just friendly and professional, but went far beyond the expected to handle my complicated situation with tact, kindness, understanding, and obvious caring. No other surgeon in the area would even consider seeing me for a consultation due to the complications, but Dr. Vaniver welcomed me with smiles and did not seem at all put off nor did she try to talk me out of doing this surgery because of those complications. This procedure saved my life and sanity, and I am extremely grateful for everything her and Tanasity did for me. They walked me through the entire procedure, gave me a tour of the surgery facilities to help ease my fear, answered all my questions, even the ridiculous ones. They were both reassuring and gentle and patient with me. I cannot imagine the procedure and aftercare going any better than it did, thanks to their efforts. I wish she did the other surgical procedure I needed, then I would be a lot less scared about it.