Lower Eye Lid Muscle - Sweden

Hi my name is tito and im from sweden. I have...

Hi my name is tito and im from sweden.

I have problems with my lower eyes lid muscle it got swollen. I went 15 differents eye doctors and they havent notice anything but the problem is they just look the vision and i have no problem with it. I got recomended to go to neurology so i decided go.

The first visit on neurology he looked my lower eye lid and immedently founded something wasent right. he said both lower eye lid has nerve damage and thats why it got swollen, so he suggest botox could relax the lower eye muscle because its tension on the both eye lid muscle i have some days horrible pain feels like the skin inside is gonna explode.

So im skeptics to inject botox on my lower lids muscle because im afraid to injection on these area.

So my question is should i inject botox? What is the good and bad implation (consequens)?

I also got photos at the swollen eye lid locks.

Dr. Joakim tedroff

My eye glases specialist recomended me neurology.

I'm really glad to see you are doing your research before deciding on whether or to have the treatment or not. I would encourage you to post your question in the Q&A section so you can hear the opinions of the board certified doctors that volunteer on RealSelf.

Here are a few basic Q&A's about Botox:

How Long Does Botox Last?

How can I avoid Botox Side Effects?

Keep in mind that the questions above are generally answered with the thought of using botox for cosmetic reasons, so again I would encourage you to post your question in the Q&A section since your situation is somewhat unique.

Please let us know if you decide to get the Botox or not.