19 Years Old , Large Gynecomastia Surgery - Sweden, SE

My gynecomastia has been a very difficult problem...

My gynecomastia has been a very difficult problem for me since i was like 12-13 years old. Specialy in the summer when its hot and you need to use T-shirt etc. Well. One week ago i decided to do this operation and finally did it. I searched and searched for photos of this kind of gynecomastia like i had but never found any similar. So i just want to post before and after photos. ( 15 hours after operation photo) so maybe someone who is in the same position like i was can see.

Its still very swollen, my doctor said it will take weeks for the swollen to disappear but for the summer it should be good.

I will upload more photos in maybe 2 weeks so you guys can see how its then.

Im sorry if my english is not the best.

After almost 1 month

still little swollen
Dr Wilyam

Very Professional

hey man!...u look good. Awesome result!...Could you please post a link to the doctor's website?
Thanks for the post , my condition is the same. So it looks like he did lipo? no excisions , correct? Looks great too. good choice !
Yes i did it with smart lipo. a very little scar in each breast and no pain at all and fast recovery. I really recomend smart lipo.
This was a very good decission since this is fast procedure that will fix your selfsteem. http://youtu.be/aKaAtrKwpLg Inthis video you can take a look to both surgical options.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I had the same surgery last October and some members recently asked how I was doing, so I thought I'd see who else is enjoying the changes only a surgeon can make.
Thank you for sharing the details of your surgery with us.  As you heal and the swelling goes down you will notice big changes taking place.

Good for you in doing this for yourself.  Keep us up to date on everything.