19 Years Old , Large Gynecomastia Surgery - Sweden, SE

My gynecomastia has been a very difficult problem...

My gynecomastia has been a very difficult problem for me since i was like 12-13 years old. Specialy in the summer when its hot and you need to use T-shirt etc. Well. One week ago i decided to do this operation and finally did it. I searched and searched for photos of this kind of gynecomastia like i had but never found any similar. So i just want to post before and after photos. ( 15 hours after operation photo) so maybe someone who is in the same position like i was can see.

Its still very swollen, my doctor said it will take weeks for the swollen to disappear but for the summer it should be good.

I will upload more photos in maybe 2 weeks so you guys can see how its then.

Im sorry if my english is not the best.

Hi, I also live in Sweden (moved out here from Chicago a couple of years ago) and developed gynecomastia during my teenage years. I was wondering about the cost of surgery, I see that you listed the cost of surgery at $470 but from doing a quick search i've seen that the price range is between 15,000-30,000 SEK which is roughly $2000-$4000. Could you please provide me with information about the doctor, costs and the whole process. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing the details of your surgery with us.  As you heal and the swelling goes down you will notice big changes taking place.

Good for you in doing this for yourself.  Keep us up to date on everything.

After almost 1 month

still little swollen

hey man!...u look good. Awesome result!...Could you please post a link to the doctor's website?
Dr Wilyam