Massage! Massage! Massage! - Swansea, UK

Had Sculptra 6 weeks ago. Changes are very gradual...

Had Sculptra 6 weeks ago. Changes are very gradual and subtle but definitely an improvement. Bags under eyes seem less visible and jowels seem to be less. My face still looks the same, only slightly better :o)

The injections themselves don't really hurt - no worse than the Botox injections to get rid of crow's feet. For a few days after treatment, cheekbones feel as if they're bruised but I was given a cream from my Doctor to limit bruising. The Doctor also told me to massage as much as possible - about 5 minutes five time a day for the first 3-4 days and then continue to do it less often afterwards. He said to massage around the ortbital eye area in particular. I followed his advice to the letter and I haven't had any lumps whatsoever, thankfully

For the full effect, I need to wait another 6-8weeks or so but so far, so good.

Dr Alan Jones

I just had Sculptra about 2 hours ago. I had it on my upper cheek/under eye area, and around my chin. The only time it hurt was when the Dr injected me at a small spot where he hadn't numbed, and that hurt like a MF!!
So far, so good!! But, like I said, only 2 hrs into this....

Hi Kelli,

Thanks for the comment. It's been a day how's everything going? It would be great if you could write a review about your experience.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt

Hi Swansea UK,

Yes, it sounds like "so far so good" which is always a plus. Hopefully you will see the improvements you are hoping for, no bumps is always great too. Please keep us updated as the weeks progress so we know how everything goes. And when everything goes well (fingers crossed) we would love to see pictures :)

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt