Took 16 Yrs. Finally Took the Opportunity to Have TT LIPO and BA!! The NEW ME! - Suwanee, GA

I have waited 16 yrs to have this procedure done...

I have waited 16 yrs to have this procedure done due to finance and life's daily surprises I had to put this on hold. Well the time has come to do something for ME! I have one son 16yr old. I had a consultation in April decided on a doctor!! I was so excited to have the procedure done a friend of mine had hers done a year before (by a different doctor) her stomach was so flat it looked fake!! Well I proceeded had my procedure done on 8/31/2012 I was excited until i removed my compression garment to see i still had stretch marks and my stomach is swollen (talking to my friend hers was instantly flat) so im wondering why mine is bigger than before? I had my drains removed on Friday and the nurse claims it normal...im so depressed and wondering how long will this last and on top of all this my back is KILLING ME from sleeping sitting up and walking hunched over...my boobs are hard and crazy looking sore and still need to settle... I'm depressed right now not sure what to do about all of this I am currently 10 day PO.....Sigh..

Any updates????
Stay strong- you did a brave thing! I have scheduled my TT and am anxios to hear about what to expect. I have already done BA. Keep massaging, they will get softer. I didn't massage mine enough and had to go back to correct a capsulectomy. Please let us know when you see your TT results and how you're feeling- get well soon! I'm sure you will be happy when your swelling goes down. :)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon