Extended Tummy Tuck and the BEST Doctor, Ever! - Suwanee, GA

I had weight loss surgery in 2011 and lost 80...

I had weight loss surgery in 2011 and lost 80 pounds. As if my skin wasn't wrecked enough by the yo-yo dieting and pregnancies, I was left with a lot of loose skin. It was hard for me to realize my great weight loss with all of this skin. After my TT, I can FINALLY feel like a thin person!

My recovery was hard the first few days but after day 4, it's amazing how each day you improve so dramatically. I would do this over again in a heartbeat! Even though the first few days were really hard, all I had to do was look at my new tummy and I never had "buyer's remorse." I love my new tummy!

How is your recovery going?

Congratulations on your new tummy!   Thank you for posting your very detailed review of the process.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I did 4 consultations and I knew after meeting Dr. Nakano that he would be my doctor. He spent 2 hours with me during my consultation and I never felt rushed, answering all my many questions and examining me thoroughly medically. He was very honest and comforting and conservative in his approach. For example, he would not combine surgeries for me because he said it was too risky and said "I wouldn't do this to my family, I won't do it for my patients." My TT alone was over 5 hours so he was right, adding a BA/BL with it would have been way too much. The night of my surgery, I was not able to use the bathroom (urinate) and was on the way to the ER to get a catheter in when he called me to check on me. He told my husband do not take me to the ER - to meet him at his office. At 10:30 at night this man opened up his surgical office to me in the cold, pouring down rain and treated me. Many surgeons would only use their nurses for a procedure like this but this doctor treated me and rechecked all my incisions, changed my bandages and everything that first night. What a compassionate doctor! All of his follow up visits are included in his surgical price and so far he has seen me 4 times post op (I'm a month out). I had an extended TT and he was able to remove 7 inches off my HIPS instantly, no more saddle bags! I would highly recommend this doctor especially if you have lost a lot of weight, this is a specialty for him. I cannot wait for him to do my BA/BL next. I love my new body by Dr. Nakano! I would also like to add that his scheduling assistant Wanda was remarkable and very professional and compassionate from the first day I called. ALL of the nurses are just amazing and made me feel comfortable and well taken care of. You will not regret using Dr. Nakano for your PS needs.