I'm Finally Ready ! No Apologies .. Team J Curves - Suwanee, GA

As a single mother of four and a caretaker of...

As a single mother of four and a caretaker of many, I have finally decided to do something for myself. I have wanted a bbl for several years but have always felt guilty as far as the financial aspect of things. Am I the only one who has felt like this ? I'm finally ready despite my guilt. I have given my heart and soul to my children , family members and friends. It's time for Me ! No apologies. After stalking realself , I have decided to go with Team J Curves!! Dr.Jimmerson's work is amazing !

I am 31 years old , 5'2 , 160 lbs. I have always been Voluptuous by nature. Very curvy, large breast , nice butt . Even after having children , I can say that my body has been good to me. There is room for improvement though. I am doing this for myself confidence. I would like to add fullness and projection to my butt along with hips. I have a natural arch in my back but I'm sure DR.J can make it better. Looking forward to a smaller waist too !!

I finally picked up the phone on Oct.14,2013 to schedule a phone consultation with Dr.J . I payed $ 50.00 over the phone and I was scheduled for the phone consult. for Nov.14 between 8 am and 12 pm . I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I'm trying to get my thoughts together. I'm really doing this ! What should I ask him ? If anyone can give me some tips on what to ask the Dr. during my consultation please let me know. Thanks. I will check back with you ladies shortly.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

How did your consultation go babe?
My procedure is in 2 weeks I will post pics. I an going to Dr. J my experience thus far has been amazing working with his team.
Good luck sweetie!!!