So before I get into my topic I just want to let it be known that I am 16 years old and will NOT be actually getting any plastic surgery until I'm at least 19. I just want to research and get started saving. I want butt implants somewhere between 400-500 cc. I'm done growing height wise and have a fast metabolism so I'm planning to only gain maybe 5 lbs and hopefully an inch or 2 in the next 3 1/2 years. I'm 5'4", and between 120-125lbs. I want to get implants and fat injections in my butt and hips. I will probably go for Dr. Jemerson and my mom supports me 100%. I'm just curious about pricing, pre/post op preparation and things like that. You can comment on my post or send me a message. Thanks, by dolls! -Vivi
Teenager Wanting a Bigger Booty! - Suwanee, GA
Band aids(large and small)
Benadryl anti itch cream
Pillows pillows and more pillows
A neck pillow
Compression garment(stage 2) and other extra fajas that I kept from after my pregnancies lol
Waist training corset for later
Vitamins (which I always keep on stock anyways)
Cotton balls & q-tips
If you have anything to add that isn't on the list feel free to comment! Thanks dolls -Vivi
?So I've been doing some research...
So I've been doing some research on butt implants, fat grafting, etc. I wanted to know how the consultation would go, what exactly would happen during the surgery, and what questions to ask my surgeon. I want to be well informed when I make a decision and although I'm pretty set on Dr. Jemerson I still want to know certain things. This site has answers to almost all the questions I had and even told me whether or not I was a good candidate for these surgeries. It also has a list of BOARD CERTIFIED plastic surgeons and a list of fake medical boards to look out for. Check it out: http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/buttock-augmentation.html
?Ok ladies so I know...
Ok ladies so I know that after having butt implants or fat grafting you can't sit directly on your bum for like 2 weeks. And that is extremely difficult! So for women who want real results I suggest buying a few luxury items to help with the "no sitting" process. Here's a great website and my list of luxury recovery items
More post-op supplies!!!
I found great post-op kits and compression garments. I suggest 2 types of compression garments for butt augmentation post-op. One that covers your tummy, and maybe arms and comes about half way up your thigh and one that's just shorts. I also suggest 2 different pillows for sitting. One regular one that goes under your thighs and one with a strap for your lower back so you can move without having to worry about your back pillow slipping or falling. I'll try to update everyday. Thanks, bye dolls -Vivi
My new booty idols!
Implants chart. SOOO HELPFUL!!!
REAL wish pics from RS members
Another booty idol!
Even more pics lol
More wish pics from RS members!
Ok I'm obsessed...
Just an update
Hello ladies! Let's start off with I am back. Home in NYC and so happy to be back. The swelling is still coming and going I have to order a new garment mines is fitting big around my belly area. The pain comes and goes, my incisions have closed which worries me because I feel fluid pockets still in my belly and back I really have no idea what happens now but I am going to see my physician to get fully checked out by her and fellow surgeon. I'm sure Dr hasan Did a great job because I already had a surgeon Check me out since I was unable to see him and she said he Did a great job and his incision work was well BUT I feel seeing my doctor will put me at ease make sure I'm healing the right way. Okay so now off to my tips ladies!
1. Laxatives - constipation is on another level after this surgery I learned the hardway and it HURT.
2. LOTS OF WATER - very important and if your like me who tends to dehydrate fast and likely to faint easy water will be your best friend!
3. Take all the help you can - this isn't time to be miss independent and prove you can do it alone, your body just went under major surgery and it's extremely stressed take all the help u need and rest rest rest.
4. Don't leave your garment off too long - that hour of feeling free isn't worth the swelling and pain after.
5. Keep your compression socks on - blood clots can form and kill you
6. Rubbing warm water on your skin after surgery once your able to bathe - it really soothes the skin and helps calm your nerves from the pain
7. Don't hold back on your pain meds - there great and relief you no need to try and deal with the pain.
8. Keep incisions clean - so easy for bacteria to get in since he doesn't stitch all of them only on your butt there closed.
9. Doggy pee pads for the bed - worked well when I was leaking no blood touched the bed or car seat.
10. Medical gauze - you go through themllike water for the first couple of days.
11. Rub your belly to ease the pain - don't wait for massages if you can do it yourself.
I hope my little tips helped I know I'm still in need of advice myself but just wanted to share some things that have been helpful.