I had my surgery

I am too excited about this procedure. It's been a...

I am too excited about this procedure. It's been a couple months now since I been wanting this. I never thought it would become a reality so quick. I can hardly wait for my surgery with dr.Jimerson in Suwanee, Georgia. 12/14/12 needs to get here already. I know I am in great hands and I hope anyone who had this procedure done with him can let me know how it went. I would greatly appreciate it . I will post some pics of myself pretty soon and definitely after the procedure. so make sure to check up on me lol

Like I promised some pictures of me now. I am...

Like I promised some pictures of me now. I am still really excited but my nerves are starting to kick in.

Sorry girls I haven't updated. I have been real...

Sorry girls I haven't updated. I have been real busy but I did get my surgery done yesterday. The nurse was really nice and told me I had 800ccs on my cheeks and 200 on my hips. I let dr jimerson know I wanted a big butt but not a ridiculous one lol. I am in so much pain but the pills really work. Well I am Still exhausted so I will be back later. I got one picture and will put it up for now .

Here are some pictures. It has been almost 5...

Here are some pictures. It has been almost 5 months since surgery. I am still a bit swollen and want my scars gone lol I am going to call dr jimerson for my post up. I love my butt but my stomach is not completely flat :( I hope he can help me
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I fell in love with his work after looking at the before and after photos on his website.

LOVE UR results... are u trying anything for the scars ? dr. salama recommends Bromeleum (sp/) might be good to put on marks . does ur dr recommend anything ?
He did not recommend anything but I am using a cream I have used in the past that worked. I am going to look into the cream you mention.
Wow u got a nice butt n love ur belly... Congrats :)
You look amazing! Thanks for the update!
Congrats and happy healing! Cant wait to see more pics :)
Happy healing, what kind of garment does Dr j use
happy healing !!!!
Happy healing and speedy recovery
Congrats & happy healing :-)
Happy healing ! Hope u have a speedy recovery ;) ur results will look amazing:)
wow yr big bubble looks way more than 800 cc. i can tell yr going to have nice booty!! happy healing girlie!!
Congratulations! You look great! Get lots of rest and take care :)
happy healing girl! that a$$ is looking right!
Wow you butt so big it can't even fit in the picture!
Happy healing.
I KNOW HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. HIS WORK IS LIKE NO OTHER. KEEP US POSTED ON UR JOURNEY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE UR PIC'S WHEN U POST THEM. GET WELL N TAKE CARE.
Glad it went well..Happy healing
Hey girly!! Your date is near!!!
Hey lady your 13 days away from your big day! How exciting!! Best wishes on ur journey
Hey Autumn. Your date is almost here. Good luck to you. Are you ready for surgery?
Yes I am so ready. I can't wait to see my results and I will be sure to post them up .
Great. We are here to support you :-)