I Have Tons of Questions...but I'm Sure I Want to Go with Dr.J Curves! - Suwanee, GA

Sooo I have a consultation scheduled for next year...

Sooo I have a consultation scheduled for next year in march and I'm confused like do I make my deposit before or after the consultation. Also I was planning on paying a third out of pocket and financing the rest but I really don't have any credit so can you girls give me some suggesting's about that.

More Qestion ...Please Help!!!

Okay so I said I wanted at least 1100 cc in each cheek(I want extra because of reabsorption) and 250 to the hips, but the skin on my butt is kind of tight so would this be possible to get that much fat put in???? I mean if I'm going to pay all that money for the procedure I want DONK lol.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Are you going for a Butt Augmentation or a BBL? Are you looking around at doctors or have you made the final decision on Dr. Jimerson?

He has went up on prices apparently.
Good luck
I paid 5% after the consultation and the rest 2 weeks before surgery!
I actually had saved half of the surgery, so I put down 2300 cash and I took a loan out at the bank and just borrowed against 2000 Of my savings account! No credit ran! Just wanted a way To build my credit and didn't have to pay the 4300 out right!(:
Thanks! I'm going to try and get a loan through the credit union I heard there pretty good and help your credit.
Yeah except that their interest rates are high. Compared to the bank. Same with care credit. My interest rate would've been 14.5% Where as through the bank it's 4.5%
Without good credit, it will be difficult to find anyone to finance an elective surgery.... The doctor's offices that I checked out before I had my surgery do not finance anything I'm their office - you need a bank loan. There are a couple of companies on the internet that are special for financing plastic surgery, but your specific doctor has to be a parr of their program, and you still have to have good credit.