3 Months Post Op... Still love my results.

After stalking this site for weeks I've finally...

After stalking this site for weeks I've finally decided to share my journey! Heres a little about me: Im really short 4"11 to be exact so i cant stand much weight. i currently weigh about 135lbs. Measurements are 36-30-39.. my desired measurements are 36-24-44.

To most i have the ideal shape and no one seems to understand why i want this sx so its great i found this site for support! My original consultation was scheduled for January 18th, luckily i called a month earlier to get some info about scheduling and they said they had a cancellation and could do my consult that day which was December 17th! i was so happy! It went alright...

Funny that when I got on the phone with Dr. J, I had somehow forgotten all of my Questions! Should've written them down huh?! I highly suggest writing all questions down for your consultation. I went ahead and paid my $500 deposit to lock in my sx date of April 24th! Wow that seemed sooo far away but I guess time is moving steadily... Anyone have an earlier date in March that would like to switch?? Well that was worth a try :/

2 daya post op and u feel much better. My mom has...

2 daya post op and u feel much better. My mom has been constantly massaging me with alcohol and arnica cream. I'm able to move around much better. I took garment off for the first time today and it was HARD! My current measurements are 35-28-43

3 months post op!!!

Love my results... Sorry I've been MIA

Updated pics

Just added photos! Been MIA!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Referral from Friend

U look greatt girll
You look amazing!
beautiful results girl!
I'm 6 months po 36G-27-47 I so need your clothing its impossible for me to find clothes
Damn girl you look amazing!!! You are very beautiful!! Congrats!!!
if you dont mind how many cc you got in each cheek you look great
You look really amazing. I love You're results!
OMGEEE U look Insaaaane LOVE IT!!! might use ur pics for my wish list pic :) LOL
OMGEEEE U loooook INSAAAAANE!!!! I might use u as my wish list pic :)
U look amazing!!!!! I love the bodywear.... After my sx i'll b ordering a few things!!!! Love your results
Looks great chick!! Congrats!
Looking good mama! I will definitely be buying from your line after I get my JCurves on July 17th! ;)
Talk to ya soon!
Omg I liked ur fb page didn't kno u had a bbl though wow lol he did good on.
Thanks!!
girl you look amazing and I just got my body done with dr.j and I need some of those clothes you got. hit me up and i am trying to follow you on instagram.
Gotcha!!
You look amazing!! Do you have a website to order online! Love your fashion!
Thanks! No website but you may order over phone 901-417-7030
You look great!! Today makes 1 week for me. Did you wear that triangle for 6 weeks like he said?? And did you order and different garments? I hate the 2 I got from his office bc they are so super tight and uncomfy
I wore the triangle for maybe a good 2 weeks... Lol. Too uncomfortable. I never ordered another garment. I took my off at my 1 week po and never put it back on. I bought an xs thing waist cinched from Victoria secret and that's what I wore from 1 week po until about 6 wk