3 Months Post Op... Still love my results.

After stalking this site for weeks I've finally...

After stalking this site for weeks I've finally decided to share my journey! Heres a little about me: Im really short 4"11 to be exact so i cant stand much weight. i currently weigh about 135lbs. Measurements are 36-30-39.. my desired measurements are 36-24-44.

To most i have the ideal shape and no one seems to understand why i want this sx so its great i found this site for support! My original consultation was scheduled for January 18th, luckily i called a month earlier to get some info about scheduling and they said they had a cancellation and could do my consult that day which was December 17th! i was so happy! It went alright...

Funny that when I got on the phone with Dr. J, I had somehow forgotten all of my Questions! Should've written them down huh?! I highly suggest writing all questions down for your consultation. I went ahead and paid my $500 deposit to lock in my sx date of April 24th! Wow that seemed sooo far away but I guess time is moving steadily... Anyone have an earlier date in March that would like to switch?? Well that was worth a try :/

I see a whole lotta ass!! I hope your recovery is fast!
I hope it stays because he only put 500cc in each cheek and 275 in each hip.. What do you think?
Really why so little because you already had some or did he say that was all your butt cold hold?

2 daya post op and u feel much better. My mom has...

2 daya post op and u feel much better. My mom has been constantly massaging me with alcohol and arnica cream. I'm able to move around much better. I took garment off for the first time today and it was HARD! My current measurements are 35-28-43
The best results I've seen!
Thanks!!
You look amazing!!!! And lmao to the pic u found on ig! That's crazy, and pretty cool lol! U look good girl!!!

3 months post op!!!

Love my results... Sorry I've been MIA
You look Amazing!!!!!
Thanks
you look great

Updated pics

Just added photos! Been MIA!
U look greatt girll