Trying to Get "Wine Fine" - Suwanee, GA

Hi Everyone, I am a mother of 6 who's been...

Hi Everyone, I am a mother of 6 who's been researching and stalking this site for a little over a year now. I've finally become apart of the RS family!!! After doing lots of thinking I've decided to have Dr.Jimerson do my surgery. I initially wanted just a bbl, but after speaking with someone in the office I was advised to get a TT as well. However, I didn't disagree because I am looking to have great results. My family are all knowledgeable about my surgery, and also supportive, so this makes it a lot easier for me. My husband wants to be my caregiver during my healing process, but considering the fact that we have 3 small children it would be hard for him to attend to my needs only...so I have my sister on standby. I'm also looking for a sx buddy that will be having their sx on or near my scheduled date which is 7/25/2014. Thnx

" Team Jimerson"

Is it any Dr.Jimerson ladies out there that will be having sx on/around the date of July 25, 2014. Looking for a buddy!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

C' mon on mow post ur b4 and a few wish pics we all did it !!
Typo ...now
I think I may just do that. Lol
Congratulations!!
Hi teeny1, Congratulations as well. Thank you!
Welcome and congratulations to u! It is VERY WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! DONT CHNGE UR PS OK!! TAKE it FROM ME!!!
Hi Sexeeangel sorry I'm so late responding, but between six kids, work, and school I barely have time to think...Lol. However, thank you so much for the congrats on my journey. I also hope that you are enjoying you new body as well. Look forward to more messages from you!!!
Ok mommy! Girl i knw u are excited! My neighbor is going oct 30th and she is so excited!
Honey.....words can't explain how excited I am. Its like I'm getting a piece of me back after six kids, so u can pretty much imagine how I feel. And also congrats to your neighbor on her journey to a fabulous body. Do you think it is to early for me to start buying small supplies??
Start the new year bcz of the kids xmas! But do start ur vitamins now!
OK, but what kind should I get? I'm totally clueless.
Go to my journal i lusted them there...if not pm me! Ok!
K...doing it now
Got it...Iron pills, Women's vitamin, Make me heal, B12, and Vitamin C. Guess I'll start getting those items as soon as tomorrow. Thx sweetie!!!
Ok uw...don't forget your bromelian PILL fir swelling get two bottles ok tjose r pineapple tablets
OK, do I order those online or do they sell those over the counter??
Over the counter @naturallycurlee cvs,wally world etc gnc store.
Delete naturallee name my phn i guess has memory ...my apologies
Oh OK, got it thank you. Getting these items today, might as well!!!
Welcome sis! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEY!
Hi LADYB2011, thank you for the GOOD LUCK.... I need it!!! I'm loving your results. Did the thigh slimmers really work? Because I'm thinking about purchasing them also, I'm not feeling how my inner thighs touch...and I'm not about to add that to my procedure.