TeamDrJCurves, BBL, JTUCK, LIPO, HIPS, TURN THIS FLAT SCREEN INTO A BUBBLE PLEASE! - Suwanee, GA

Hi my beautiful pre & post OPs, TEAMDRJCURVES...

Hi my beautiful pre & post OPs, TEAMDRJCURVES BEAUTIES OR SHOULD I SAY BOOTIES on REALSELF!! Woooo w ere should I start, we'll I've been a DR. J BOOTY STALKER since 2009 when I google searched BBL & he came up & he was in my area which great, I check his before & after photos of his BBL, tummy tuck, liposuction. I was so overly amazed at his BBL photos bcuz his work was the look that I want, so did more research which his Facebook page & wow I seen more of his clients before & after photos, then I found REALSELF & I was SOLD! I have been reading some many ladies stories & bios & some I've of his clients & then that's when I became a BONIFIED CRAZY BOOTY STALKER. YES LADIES there are other great doctor out but DR. J is it for me regardless of prices don't care, THE SEARCH IS OVER!!!! Ok I been setting appointment since 2011 & I couldn't make none them ladies I'm like pulling my out cuz it seen like something happen or come up, so you know I was HOT, JUST BOILING, CUZ I REALLY WANT THIS, I NEED THIS, I MEAN THIS WOULD REALLY CHANGE MY LIFE TOTALLY & BRING ABOUT POSSIBILITIES & OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME, Y'ALL I DONE MADE PLANS ON PLANS HOW IMMA GET MY SX MONEY BACK ONCE I GET THIS NEW BODY, HONEY I'M READY!! But then guess what I seen my CHOCOLATE DROP ON THE T.I & TINY SHOW HONEY, I LIKE WTH, DO Y'ALL WHAT EXPOSURE THAT'S GONE PUSH ME BACK & ERRYBODY & THEY DAMN ANCESTORS GONE THIS MAN, I'M TALKING BOUT EVERY WOMAN THAT DIED THAT WANTED THEY BOOTY DONE CENTURIES AGO GONE WANT THEY BOOTY AFTER THIS WTH!! But I was happy for my boo "side eye" while say this but was happy tho, uh huh! Y'all know have them damn appointments that's set them folks ain't got they money or can't make the appointment. But anyway, I then heard he raise his prices this year after I done went to office & tried to pay my repair even tho I didn't have appointment they looking at me like crazy but they work in tho back in December, but guess what my ass couldn't make the appointment I mad at myself, I'm cussing my own self cuz this surgery been done earlier this year but Naw I'm B.S.ing, so I'm prices the went up cuz of the DAMN EXPOSURE, I TOLD YOU!! So my consultation appointment is on 06/19/2013, hold up wayment, did y'all check out how I just said wait a minute, Lmfao!! Just country been in the SOUFF TO LONG, LOOK this the tripper y'all wait, my damn rental car done broke down y'all, no this what I get for calling my crackhead rental car raggedy!! :'( ROTFFLMFAO But I would've been ass hell out there in Suwanee stranded in the hot ass, raggedy ass Durango!! But my lovely TeamDrJCurves save the day by letting my do a over the Phone consultation, I love them!! So now I got send in photos of my REAL LIFE FLAT SCREEN, talking bout my FLAT ASS but DR. MAGIC GOT TO SEE WHAT HE WORKING WITH, SO E CAN CONCOCT OR COOK SOME POTION & then TADOW HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW after I get my price & I ready know that my finance cleared cuz I applied Friday 06/14/2013 so that some off the price, but guess what I found out, & I'm say this while do my little Beyonce roll dance as smack my teeth, that they get program called PAYAWAY, it's like layaway so I'm SUPER-GEEKED BOUT THAT SO HE POSE TO CALL ME TOMORROW TWEEN 9-12, & y'all know I'm posted want he said for y'all #TeamDrJCurves!! So I got to post pics of my FLATSCREEN & send to him so LAWDD I gotta do that, I'M GUCCI tho!! I decided to fixed this problem cuz I'm tired y'all of this weight & no booty!! I'm in where there is ass everywhere got damn, look I know it problem, A FUCKING PROBLEM when they building LA FITNESS ON ERRY CORNER LIKE LIQUOR STORES & CHURCH's CHICKEN, IN WHICH IT'S IS NEXT TO CHURCH'S, THE PAWN SHOP, MCDONALDS, WENDY's, FAMILY DOLLAR & shit, I'm like hell Naw, let take FAT ASS AND GET A MEMBERSHIP, SO NOW I GOT MEMBERSHIP AT PLANET FITNESS & WORKOUT LIKE A DOG & look at some MUSCLES, I'M SORRY I GOT TO DO IT DAMMIT, BUT I STAY FOCUS, while I'm saying I'm playing DIANA ROSS "I WANT MUSCLES" in my head!! So I got INSANITY WORKOUT, HIP HIP ABS TOO, SO I CAN SEE SHAUN T FINE ASS OH, & too workout, yeah!! I love muscles y'all such as TERRY CREWS, LLC COOL J, STEVIE J, YES HE CRAZY BUT HIS BODY THO!! Damn, back to the subject B.S., ok Woooo!! My wish body & booty is the beautiful DEELISHIS (my girl crush) her body is redickulous!! Her measurements as she said on her INSTAGRAM IS 36-26-56 GOTDAMN, WHAT ALL THAT BOOTY GIRRRRLLLL!!! But she BADD tho & I wanna be BADD TOO, NOT bad AD I'm now, lol! This is horrible, so I got to help DR. J SCULPT THIS BODY & LOOK THAT I WANT SO I WORKOUT & WRAP UP!! Oh yeah PLUG, I AM DISTRIBUTOR FOR ITWORKS BODY WRAPS SO GET AT ME OCCUPIED TO LOSE INCHES OF THOSE TROUBLE AREAS!! I sell them $30 each so I gotchu ladies!! But I'm got post.my before & wish pics for body part I want!! So ladies, my beloved TeamDrJCurves let's get it!!! Feel free to leave your comments & imma post like every week this progress so all my BADD ladies can how we lose this weight together & imma post secret for my BBW ladies, ladies I got some real secrets for the hard area that guarantee shed inches, cuz I'm on inches right now, I'll worry about pounds once I hit 199, I'm 250 now, 5'9", so much BELLY, NO DAMN ASS!!! So let the journey begin, REALSELF!!!! I'm out!!!

my Phone consultation

Ooooh today I had my consultation with my patient coordinator Shelly & she give my quote & she told me to lose weight so my results would come out right & they would another quote & pre-op of how much weight lost. She said would I need a full tummy tuck, hips, lipo on upper back, BBL!! She said if I lost 75 lbs I would be good, my office is 18,850, but imma decrease that bcuz the weight loss & I be post my weightloss results every week on REALSELF so I ready cuz it give me a year to get ready I cool tho & very excited, maybe neverve a blessing thru a miracle! But don't care I'm gone get the money up & weight down!! Let the challenge begin!!! #Leggo!! Motivated, Inspired, Tired, & I want my new body & new booty!! :-D

all wish except one

All these are wish pics that I'm upload today

Udpate on weightloss to Dr. J

I just wanted to update my weight loss, I have been losing inches from my belly with a great Ab challenge, when I started in Sept I was 51in but now today Nov 16, I am 43in thats good for so far! But want to keep going, LAWD knows Thanksgiving coming & I'm ready to eat right now, but I gotta figure out what im gone do cuz I'm cooking so, wow! All that's turkey, ham, dressing, pies, cake oh my! Ok, I'm back, focus Tee! Well here's pics to prove my results!

another photo

Here's the now photo 43in

Look TEAM DREAM CHASERS!!

Ok Ladies, I wanted to put together a team that's true bout lost those inches & pounds before your sx with your doctor, this is for Team Dr. J but if you are not on the team & have another doctor then ok! But I want you to message me if you are serious about your weightloss journey & is not scared to share your journey, no judgments, making people feel uncomfortable or negative comments! We are here to encourage each other not tear other down, we can start a new page & I got some real quick weightloss tips too! The TEAM will be for dedicated people that's ready to make a commitment to themselves! Well for me Dr. J is the doctor thats going to make my dreams come true, that DREAM BODY I want, Dr. J will give it to me but I want to help him out, so my results will be great! So im ready to commit & dedicated to CHASING MY DREAMS & going to surgery my surgery with DR. J is one of them! If you want to wait til after the holiday that's cool. I just wanted to motivate & encourage some ladies on here in RS, that's all! Well message me if you want to start!

Join TEAM DREAM CHASERS!

Ok when I had my consultation I was advised to lose 80 lbs in which I dont have a problem with considering that I want to lose the weight anyway! I've been succeeding too, I still got ways to go but I'm so motivated to keep going! At the consultation I 265 now I'm 240 & 51 inches & now 43, WOOOO! I have regimens & exercises that I follow to get rid of it fast & healthy, that's the motivation!! See I'm focus on inches right now & lbs later once all excess fat & bulges are gone! I plan to get the weight down so my price can go down too with Dr. J cuz by the time I go see him for the sx & he do the 2nd consult with me before the sx that weight is gone & he dont have lipo areas as he said from the first consult! Not to take away from Dr. J bcuz that's my BOO, but just to encourage you Ladies to do our part for that DREAM BODY or shoud I say BOOTY, lol!! Since I'm back on RS, I will be posting my journey with you ladies! Get at me if you want partner up or start a weight loss Dr. J Dream Team & start weightloss challenges on RS, FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM! Let's Inspire, Motivate & Encourage each other for the better Sisters!! Happy Healings & GOD Bless!

scale results this morning after releasing

This is what I this after morning after releasing

Our new Team page!

Go to Facebook join Team Dream Chasers ladies, this is Team Dr J for weightloss & mindset page!

Dammit I'm stalling!

Im stalling today bcuz I done something I wasnt pose to y'all, see it that emotional attachment to food, girl I can eat 4 cheeze it crackers & it'll set my back bout 5 lbs 1in, lol!! I gotta do better, my goal was to hit 23something this week before I tear down my Thanksgiving Feast, I dont if that gone happen, if I dont do 6 apple day! So I gotta do that today then see if I release something tomorrow or something, ill keep you posted RS!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I love him, can't wait to get my surgery done, he makes Dream body's or should I say Booty's come true, lol, BIG BOOTY JOOTY!!

what is the Team Dream Chaser url for facebook?
I don't think Sarah works for Dr j anymore!
I just read your blog. Good luck with your weight loss journey. I have been slacking on my workouts. Need to pick up my pace.
Love ur positivity!!!!
I love your blog!!!! =D We both are working to lose weight to become some Judies!!!! Ayyye! Team J Curves!!!
Congrats on the weight loss... I was considering Dr J as well.. I did the webinar, paid $50 for a consultation, and got an email from shelly to send pics.. I sent her my pics and its been a week and haven't heard from her.. Needless to say i went with someone else.. Good luck
Really wow I was going to tell you to contact Sarah, that's my PC, she'll get back with you, try her IG page, boo if you want to switch back over, but get luck hon, nice to meet you!
Sarahatjcurves on RS
Congrats on your weight loss. Continue and stay focus on your dream or goals and you will achieve them. I have decided to have jimerson do my sx after myself consultation.
Thank you hon, when will have your sx, love
Congrats on your weight loss and keep up the good work!! Keep your eye on the prize!! My BBL is scheduled for Dec 17 with Dr Jimerson...getting very excited and a bit nervous!
Aww boo, I know your so happy, don't nervous, that dream body is coming honey, send me pics ir notify me cuz I wanna see as soon as you post! & thank you love, HAPPY NEW BOOTY, tell Dr. J, I said WHAT'S UPPP!!! Lol!!
First of all congrats on your weight loss you have done a great job and I heard nothing but (read) good reviews on this doc .... Please keep all your sis updated with your progress in the weight loss and with the procedure ... Best of luck !!! Can you share your weight loss tips with me please
Inbox me hon
Join my group boo!
Your blog is absolutely outstanding. I cracked up when you were cussing out the vehicle. You are hysterical. Good luck with the surgery and the weight loss. You are going to look delicious by the time Dr J is finished with you. My surgery is also with him on August 26th. Am looking forward to it.
Gud luck with your surgery n listen to your surgeon very important
Thank you hon, I know right, imma start on July 1st
Any idea on when u want to schedule surgery? Mine is October 2014 with him
I don't know boo cuz look they giving me 30 days from 6/20 to pay my deposit which imma do that but she said that booked all the way till June & July 2014 for surgery, so I'm like ok the give a year to lose the weight & get the rest of the money up, but they you can get faster date if you pay your money up front, I'm wow cuz I really want this done, so I'm trying to figure it out, hold up did you say October 2014!!???
Yeah Sarah told me they booked up until may 2014 and she can give me a spot then. Yet i chose October 17 2014 cuz my bday is the 18th but its a Saturday. I aint gonna front and act like a baller. I need time to get my money together. My car should be paid off by then along with a personal loan i took out. Giving myself wiggle room. Plus i need time off from job. Im traveling 9hrs away so Im more than likely gonna end up paying nearing 14k for everything ...air fare, meds, hotel stay, food, and personal items that need to e purchased to stay comfortably
Ok that make sense, give yourself more to get everything to together! Me to boo I gotta my money right too!! You ain't by yourself!!!
Good luck on your weight-loss journey!!!!
Thank you hon!!