Headed To The Body Shoppe - Suwanee, GA

I love this board! You ladies are funny and...

I love this board! You ladies are funny and inspiring. I am still in my research stages. I have considered going to the "Body Shoppe" since my last born (2 years ago) I am motivated! My babies have destroyed my body and I'm on the last one. He is due July 26th. I will then began my prep for BBL/TT. Has anyone had to lose weight prior too? If so what did you do and how was experience. I am about 5'3 and my goal weight is 170 post delivery. I have mapped out my financial expectations (cost), goals and budget. I will be flying in from Dallas. At this point nothing will stop me! Can one of you Body Shoppe Dolls answer these questions please!??!
What is this medical clearance like?
What are some other expectations of Dr.J?
What was the worse part of the healing for you?
Has anyone received a BBL & TT together?
I have done so much reading and research. I am not so pleased with most of the doctors before and after pics. BUT Dr. J has stole my heart! If I am concerned about anything.... it would be the medical clearance. I will read every post until my heart is content! It's so far away but I feel closer than ever!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on your pregnancy :) I haven't had sx with dr jimerson get but set to oct 18th :) best of luck to you n bootiebeauty78 is an amazing reviewer with beautiful results from dr j.. Check her out.. (Hey boo) lol
Welcome BShoppe! Good luck to you :-)