Dr.Jimerson I Need That Ass Literally - Suwanee, GA

Ive Been Planning this for 2 Years now. I have...

Ive Been Planning this for 2 Years now. I have saved 4,000 dollars and I plan to Finance most of it ! I want a big booty and a small waste like and nice hips ! I know you cant pull a rabbit out the hat but I need you honey! I plan to Dance for my Uncles Best Friend In Atlantic City and I Want to make that happen ASAP! I feel like this the sooner I here from you guys the better ill be ! I would like to ask questions via internet because I can get the answers I need in one email ! 10 min is all I need . Ill show pics of the desired body and my body when u receive them please comment ! What I have learned already is im going to need 1 Month of Vacation witch I have accrued ! Hotel fees, garments pillows,New clothes, and the most important is to think worst case scenario that fat may not stick 50%! Im going to need some one there with me ! Thant beauty is pain and so are prices ! YOLO right!

Dr, J im ready like freddy. Im not telling anyone about this misson so ill have to keep this on the DL ! Im 21 I Have no kids or obligations besides school and work I plan to walk around comfortably with my ass from July to Dec and so on and so forth. Question: Has anyones ass ever faded !

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Internet Where Else Just Watching Tiny and Toya Helped him promote but that don't help me . me and old girl are 2 different sizes ! and she got money hell !

Hey girly! Have you scheduled your date yet?
CONGRATS GIRL! I'M SCHEDULED FOR JULY & I'M SOOOOO EXCITED! I KNOW YOU ARE TOO! YOUR RESULTS ARE GONNA BE GREAT, YOU HAVE A NICE FOUNDATION. MAKE SURE YOU POST THOSE AFTER PICS WE NEED TO SEE! OAN HOW MUCH WERE U QUOTED?
hey girl! welcome! #teamjimserson over here!!! im looking forward to seeing him this summer.. have u scheduled a consultation yet? he super nice and his staff is very informative... best of luck to u and i will be following ur journey :)