Dr. Jimerson - Suwanee, GA

I am so READY!!!! Have been since a teenager. I'm...

I am so READY!!!! Have been since a teenager. I'm 5'5 size9 &160lbs Size 38c. I have dream NOT wearing a butt pad, especially during the summer!! Anyone out there that just had there BBL with Dr. Jimmerson?!?!?! Where did you stay? Who did your massages? What stuff should I start to gather? So HAPPY

Few hours till my bbl!!!! :)

Had my preop today, everything ready to go with GOD permitting. Waiting for Thursday!! Few hours away..... Keep me in your prayers! Ready for this to be over and go back to my baby's.

Everything Ready! Today!!! :)

Have everything Ready 3 hrs to go!!! Lord I know you are with me! :)

2 day post-op!!!

OMG! It's been rough for me. Yesterday was worst!! Today I'm feeling much better but still so, so, so swollen. Renee, RN came yesterday to help me take my garment off, bath me, change my dressings, and gave me a lymphatic massage, felt so good after. I like my results but still have a lot of loose skin and fluid. In the next few days ill take a better picture.

Post op pic

Pic from side

8 day post op

Loving my Dr. J-curves!!!!

Before And After

8 day post op pic

I'm So Sad!!!!!! :(......

For the past few days I felt my left lower abdomen bigger than the right. Well, I have a seroma (pocket fluid) So I call Dr. Jimerson's office, and either I have to go back to them so they can draine the fluid out or I have to find a PS here in NC. Praying to GOD it's only this..... :(....

2 1/2 post op

Loving my curves!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Hey LOoking sexy hun! How are you feeling now that you had the seroma drained?
Thx!! Well felt better, but now I'm feeling a little Moore! :( I see the Dr. Wednesday tho.
Ok I hope everything works out for you and you find out why the fluid keeps building up. Keep us posted
Well after trying three different PS here in NC, I finally find one saw me yesterday. He drained my seroma, I had 340 cc's!!!!!! OMG I feel much thinner and better. I have to see him again next week. Thank GOD it's only this, overall I'm doing Great to be only 2 weeks post op.
So you left ATL before you can have your drain remove is that am reading and you found a doctor in NC to remove it why you left so soon and did you fly to go back home and how your doing now can we see some pics of your new body
No I did leave before my drain was removed. My drain was removed 7 days after my surgery it was only given 5 cc's at that point. I guess I have been drinking to much water? Which I have stop now. I got back home laying on my belly on my Tahoe, my husband drove, were only 7 hrs away. i'll post pictures later. The new PS that help me yesterday extracte my adbdomen with a syringe..
Why you don't have any of your pictures on your profile? Before and after or wish pictures?!?!
What, that's a lot. Mine drained through my navel and it was something. My regular doctor about 99 years old, so I just let it drain on its own.
I had a hematoma, pocket of blood also. It drained from my navel. Bloody for a week. I'm one month post op and my stomach is still swollen and hard. I really have no intention on going back to ATL.
I'm sorry Hun. Hope you start to feel better.
Pic from side
Woah check u! : ) are u happy? It will go down soon unfortunately, After about 2.5 weeks mine reduced lots!!!
Good couse its a little to big than what i wanted. What I don't like I have hard a flat spots on both checks!! :(. Maybe it to soon only 1 week out today and they are still hard and swollen. How did you go through laying down on your belly all this time, I'm about to go CRAZY?!?!?!
That's good then! Oh no u should call the nurse see what they day. It's hard, but u get used to it. I'm led on my front now. It gets easier when your not so achy.
Congrats & looking good. Hope your massage helped you feel better. Best wishes for a successful recovery.
Hey how are you? Anymore pics?
Posted more pics!!! ;)
you look great...happy healing hun!!!
Congrats and happy healing for you. You look Hott. J curves you will have.
Thx! Im loving my new Dr. Jcurves!!!! Still much swollen, but all my walking, massages and water/ pineapple juice are helping.
Hey ur looking great! Enjoy being weighted on too, by your man, I miss it! Haha! X
I know right! Hes my angel now!!!! Felling much better still have a lot of bruise and swollen..... ;( loving my results tho!
Lookin good girl! Happy healing !!
Thx boo!
Happy healing luv! Feel better but ur doing rt walk walk walk and drink plenty of pineapple juice and water! Do forget to take your shots he gives you! I know ur bootiful!!!!!!