DR Salzhauer surgery coming up BBL June 2014

So I have been looking on realself for a long time...

So I have been looking on realself for a long time.. always been curious about the brazillian butt lift, and I was always too chicken too be serious about it. I got on dr jimersons list about a year ago and back then I got quoted at 14000$ and there was a 2 year wait to get a consult... I decided after looking at all the before and afters & building up the courage that I would just go for it and decided to call dr. jimersons office 2 see if I could get pushed up if I was paying cash & I did!!!!! Im excited ! my consult is January 14th and I am expected to get my procedure 2 to 4 months after! I just hope that some of you guys on here can help me thru this with advice because ive seen soo many good & bad reviews & it would be nice to talk to someone who went thru this already!! Ill keep updating and throw some before pics up! toodles

SO im no longer going with dr. jimerson

So I wanted to update my post and announce that I am officially booked up for my bbl with dr salzhauer. I was originally planning on going with dr jimerson but my quote was way to high and I felt like I could get great results with dr salzhauer. I am so frustrated searching reviews and I am just ready to do this!!!

Pre Op Pics. Cant Wait Til I Have a Beautiful Shape!!

5'5 165-170 pnds
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Awesome choice :)....Keep us posted!
Good luck keep us posted
Awwww yiu switched PS ....Beat wishes anyway!!
Typo.....you
Thanx so much. I wish I could go with jimerson but I have complete faith in salzhauer so im hopin for great results
Thanks! All I can say is Im overly excited about this whole process and I can't wait to c my results
Welcome to RealSelf!!
Hi Mia! I just left Dr. J's office a few hours ago. I'm not scheduled yet, but I know it's happening soon, since I'm paid in full. I just need to pack on a few more pounds..which may not be as easy as it sounds. I've heard about the bad reviews, but honestly, I've always been one to disregard others' opinions...I very much like to form my own opinion. And I can say, without hesitation, that I have chosen the best plastic surgeon for my surgery. I'll keep you posted!
Please keep me posted it is gunna make things so much easier for me with other women who are going through the same procedure to guide me thru... the do`s and the dont`s... ... n yea I feel u on disregarding other people's opinions ... from everything ive observed... there is absolutely no other dr id rather go with! :-) good luck on the weight gain. Im Trying to go big so im wondering if he will want me to gain weight... im 150pds right now but not a whole lot of fat... we'll c
Welcome and congratulations to u! He really is the BEST AND HE DOES A COMBINATION OF BOTH GREAT BBL AND LIPO!!". So you're n great hands! Excellent bedside manner and great medical staff n hospitals if ndd be cause he teaches over at John hopkins! You're going to definitely be put on the MAP!
Thanx !!!!! - I can't wait to c the results im duin my webinar in a few hours ... every thing is moving along quickly
Good luck with your sx. Make sure you tell him you want aggressive lipo.
Yea I will ... I am really nervous I just hope k get the results im looking for. Have you had bbl done?