I'm 33, 5'7 with 4 kids and 183lbs. I have been...

I'm 33, 5'7 with 4 kids and 183lbs. I have been researching this procedure every since I ran across the site. I have been doing fish oil rubs and lunges. I was in the process of looking for Brazillan Butt Lift videos when I found you all. You ladies rock!!!! There is a lot of information and support within this board and I'm glad to be able to share experiences with one another so thanks ladies. I was very excited to book my surgery date for Oct. 16th. I was hoping to go a little sooner but It'll give me some extra time to save and get my finances in order so I'll await patiently for my day but that is cool because I will start preparing myself more physically and mentally to get ready for this surgery. I know everyones experience is different so I plan to post how I feel and what I'm feeling and will be as detailed as possible. I will post pictures up at a later time. I am addicted to this site and the hubby giving me the side eye so I will post at another time because as you know its V-Day and I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

So I'm feeling some kind of way, Really don't know...

So I'm feeling some kind of way, Really don't know how to explain what I am going to tell my kids or my family about my upcoming surgery. My hubby is not too excited but he has told me that its my body and that I should do what makes me happy. He's just a little scared of the risks but he knows as well as I do that Dr. J is more than capable. I pray that I'm not being vain cause I really dont hate my body just think that it could use a little improvement. I have a little booty and a little projection but I have no hips at all. I'm just straight up and down. I dont want my butt HUGE but I do want to go as BIG as possible because I want it to still be nice and big after the swelling subsides. I pray that when my time comes I'm as brave as I am now.

Very Anxious!!!!

So I havent been blogging at all lately, really because there isnt much new to post. I'm still awaiting on my big day. While I'm waiting I have just started a new workout regimen and today marks day 1. I started on hip hop abs and I've been trying to clean up my eating habits. I've had some time to read a couple of blogs and oh my, Yily is everywhere. I would love to go to the DR but I'm so scared of being in a place where I completely have to depend on google or other software to translate...lol! After doing some price checking I'd come up a little bit cheaper in the DR but not too much for me to feel secure. Idk it scares me a little but I'm actually thinking about it because she shapes really well and I do want a big butt but I dont want to sacrafice the lipo because I need it. I'm okay with the little curve that I got and think that lipo alone will give me a smaller waist which will make my lil booty stick out so I just dont know.....oh, well I will be doing a little more research on her and Duran and see if I can get a quote. I do want the best body that I can get. I just hate that deposits are non refundable. I cant be paying deposits all over the place. Just something that I was thinking.......I havent seen many updated reviews from Jimmerson's patients showing their lipo after a couple of months. This kindof bothers me because I need LIPO! I want my tummy extra flat without a tummy tuck and I'd hate to have a big booty and a horrible kango pouch. If there are any patients that are 4 to 6 months out that recently went to Jimmerson please PM me. I'd love to see what your bodies look like from all angles (not just the back please) Yes, I do want a DONK but I'm concerned with reviews of people complaining about their lipo and he's really expensive and I don't forsee round 2 being a option with me because my funds are limited. I also just want to say Congrats to all the ladies that have recently made it over to the other side and those that are preparing to go that have shared their stories. I have learned so much by reading everyones experiences. I think its time for me to start planning this surgery out and buying supplies. I paid my deposit back in March and I'm not scheduled for Dr J until Oct...seems long but I need the extra time to get everything in gear. I will be putting together a supply list soon. Any suggestions please feel free to let me know.

BBL first or BR?

Oh, I forgot to mention that Im really wanting breast augmentation. I'm a little heavier on the right than the left and after nursing all my children its quite noticeable and they are heavy and saggy. Just thinking of what I should go for first. The boobs or the BBL. Im nowhere near brave to do both at the same time so which do you ladies think first? BBL or BR?

New Date March 26, 2014

OMG, so I'm making some progress towards my weight loss goal so I'm very happy about that. I've been determined lately and its paying off. I was able to change my date...Yay!!!! I honesty was just not financially prepared to come out pocket $10k by October so I got switched to March 26th and I'm first surgery of the day :) I finally decided to post some pics..ugh...but here goes.

On my mind

So I decided to tell a few people in my family about my intentions to have surgery just in the case something was to happen to me and I was asked "Why do you want to die?" WHAT? That was not the response that I was expecting. I understand that everyone has their views on plastic surgery and I am aware that this is a elective procedure but damn, I dont want to be reminded that there could be a slim chance that something unforseen could possibly happen but I just expected to not hear that and to at least be supportive or happy about my decision. I just want to be the best me that I possibly can and to do that I have a few changes that I'd like to make to make me feel better and more confident. I'm trying to stay very positive about this and I'm no longer scared, a little nervous but not scared. Nervous because I know no matter how much you read others experiences I still wont know what to expect as far as PAIN, which is my main boo, boo but other than that..I'm ready. I'm so ready to just get this done.

Playing The Waiting Game!!!!

I really dont have much to update. I've been researching still and exercising 3 to 5 times a week. The only thing I need to add is a good vitamin regimen. I've been taking my multi's daily and B Complex. I see a major change in my bod since I've gotten routine to exercising but dieting is just not working for me. I find myself restricted and hungry all the time so I no longer am trying to diet instead I just eat better food selections. I have not had a Pepsi or Soda in over 5 weeks. I'm so proud of myself. I've had soda daily since childhood and it got even worse as an adult so its a biggy to me to no longer be addicted...lol! I've only been drinking water and green tea (no sugar drinks either) I also have been limiting my fried food intake. I may have something fried like once a week and even then I just want to taste it so that is also a big improvement. The only thing that is hard for me is bread and pasta :( I've taken some new pre-op pics as to what I look like as of todays date. I want to be as accurate as possible with documenting my pre and post op weight and body changes . March is just around the corner so I'll start documenting at least once a month between now and then unless something drastic happens that I just cant wait to share. Till next time ladies :)

New Pre Op Pics

Dont know why the didn't post the first time but here goes again

I Gotta Gain Weight :(

I've been working out and I have been feeling really good about my weight loss. The scales have only tipped 7 lbs but I wont let it discourage me cause I can see it in my tummy and inner thighs and I've lost a couple of inches so Yay!!!! But hold up just when I started to like the way I look in my clothes I was told to not lose any more weight. That I could stand to gain some instead well at least I know now instead of continuing on to my big day then being to I dont have enough fat :( but I been working really, really hard just to drop the few pounds that I did and I hate that I gotta put on more weight now cause I was really liking how my body was looking in my clothes (with the help of my squeem) but anything for beauty/booty right?

I cant believe that in just a couple of months I will have my new body!!!! I'm so excited. I had my first BBL dream last night and in my dream I went through the whole process of the surgery and woke up and was happy with my results and loving my body and then I woke up and was like DAMN!!!! It was just a dream but I'm taking that dream as a sign that everything is going to be alright, cause I prayed on it and then I had the weird dream a couple of days later and I think I got my good omen...lol! I know corny right? Well here is some more preop pics at my current weight and I've decided that I will not stop working out but I'll cut back cause honestly its serving more than one purpose for me to work out. It calms my nerves when I'm stressed and its another way for me to blow off some steam. I work in customer service and dealing with different attitudes from day to day can sometimes be very aggravating and stressful. It takes a real patient person to deal with the drama so I found another way to vent so I cant give up on the working out but I'll just try to maintain the weight that I am now and focus on doing more leg toning/strengthening to build up some stallion legs to go with my new soon to have BIG BOOTY!!!!

Playing the waiting game

Nothing new to add. Still waiting! Ive been working out and enjoying you ladies blogs.....lol! March is creeping up on me and Im trying to whip this body into shape. I decided to not focus on dropping pounds but to tone up what I got. I dont want skinny legs and a big butt so Ive been doing cardio and weights. Ive totally given up on dieting. I just try to be more sensible now with my portion sizes......well here is my contributions...new pics. I will document my body as I workout from now till March every month to see if my workout dvds really work plus I cant wait to compare my before and afters when my surgery actually happens....Til next time...Many Blessings

I gained 10lbs.

Hello everyone!!! Long time, no post but hey its still pretty early and I got 3 months to go and I have purchased no supplies or anything yet. I know, I know. I'm not procrastinating or anything. I just don't plan on overdoing it. I will buy my vitamins this weekend and start on them 60 days before surgery. I take my regular vitamins which consist of a multi vitamin, fish oil pills, b-complex and vitamin d and I will start the add/delete process after the beginning of the new year. Im so upset I gained 10 lbs so now I'm at 193 :( I figured that would happen with it being the holiday season and all. I have gotten lazy and started eating more and exercising less so I am really going to work out more cause I really need to get my wide back under control. I'm officially an inverted triangle and those extra 10 lbs show horribly. I have to wear my vendette now just to feel like I have some type of shape. I can't wait til its my turn. I have also been guilty of stress eating. Im trying to get it under control but with the most recent turn of events I've been feeling some kind of way……I won't bore you ladies with my drama but lets just say. I had to CLEAN HOUSE and now its back to what it needs to be…Myself, My fiancé and my Children….No extras!!!!! so that burden is lifted from my shoulders. THANK U JESUS!!!!!! I have been researching alternatives to Dr. J. I am still Jimmerson all the way but just in case….I created a backup plan. I got my quotes from Yily, Duran and Baez and if all does not pan out as expected by the end of February 2014 I will be going to the DR. I LOOOOOVE Duran and I'm not soooo focused on my ASS anymore. I feel I have built me a lil booty so I'm okay with it now. It could ALWAYS be better but I'm not hating the way it looks anymore so I'm very happy about that but what I think I do need is that overall sculpting (full back, abs, flanks and inner thigh) and I don't have over 10K to pay for all that so we'll see as it gets closer. I'm about over half but still not quite there yet….but I have to say I'm very, very impressed with Duran's work my quote included Lipo, BBL, BR and BL $5800 after taking in consideration hotel, flight, passport, etcs I'd probably only spend $8000 (estimate). I would NEVER put a price tag on my surgery but for some of us working single mothers ( or those that are mommy and daddy like me) I can afford what I can afford and I won't jeopardize my financial situation for a ASS so I gotta think smart and I really like what I'm seeing from them so who knows???? but only time will tell like I said before I got 3 more months. I took more pre op pics today with the weight gain..I look a mess so please don't judge me, ugh!!! I'm so not getting a TT so I will be trimming off this extra gut before Jan 2014……..Much love to all!!!

Switching PS….Now on board with My Vanities

WARNING…LOTS OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS (trying to update at work) OOOKay!!! Where to start. Well a lot has been going since the holidays. I do hope that everyone has bought the New Year in on a positive note. I most definitely am up for change 2014 is my year and I'm changing everything from the inside out. I know I've been MIA but for very good reason. The last time that I posted I was on the fence rocking back and forth about WHO would be my PS. I hate switching but it is what it is and I have chose to go with Dr. Fisher at my vanities in FL. My decision was entirely income based. I don't want to keep rescheduling this surgery over and over again because I'm short on funds so I'm making a reasonable decision based on research and funding. It has nothing to do with ANYTHING ELSE!!! I repeat….I think Dr. J is a EXCELLENT surgeon but I can't afford him….not with all these kids I got. I'm taking my babies to Walt Disney with the money that I'll have leftover as a summer vacay :) I just can't spend that much on myself and sit around this summer looking at my kids with the LONG face cause mommy spent all the money on her ASS!!!!!! So if anyone is interested in purchasing my deposit for Dr. J please let me know. I am scheduled for March 26th first surgery of the day so inbox me if you'd like my date….so things have most definitely gotten real. 2 months…OMG !!!!!Time has once again flown by. I'm so excited and thrilled. I aint even nervous anymore. I'm ready to get this done and over with so I can open a new chapter of my life I have too much going on right now so besides stressing over this surgery that I want so badly I have also been trying to plan my destination wedding which we've made real easy….SANDALS JAMAICA and its done…..LOL finally a wrap. I love Sandals because its all inclusive so no extra fees and worrying about this or that so WHEW!!!! finally glad that's over with now I can focus more on my dress. I'm torn in between 5. Yes 5. SMH…I know but I'll narrow it done more after surgery so I can see what my new shape will be. I plan on having my surgery done sometime in March, preferably the last week of the month. I just don't have a confirmed date as of now until half of my surgery fee is paid. I'd love to have March 24th which is perfect cause it would fall within my kids spring break so I could plan to make this somewhat of a family trip but again I'll have to wait to set the date in stone so I'm not making any reservations yet. The only thing that I have paid thus far is the deposit to lock in my quote. I plan to pay the rest in full over the next 6 weeks so I will keep you all updated on the actual date. I have been looking for Condos or vacation homes for rent equipped with the luxuries of home so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh, yeah the surgeon that I chose is Dr. Fisher. I initially wanted Ghurani but I was told that he does more natural looking butts. IDK but I want a little more extra than natural (Im going for Video Vixen BIG) and no I'm not a stripper but I do want a ASS that turns heads. Im just concerned that it won't be as BIG as I'd like because I have lost a lot of weight so far 30lbs, not intentionally but I had the flu and just couldn't keep anything down then upon returning to work I just could not eat cause its been making me feel too damn drained. I can't sit for a 8 to 10 hour shift and a FREEZING COLD building and eat a good hearty meal and return to work. I'd be FIRED cause I would be snoring all in my cubicle so I usually wait till i get home and by that time I'm so hungry or at least think I am and when I sit down to eat I can't ever finish half of my meal. I know this aint a healthy approach and I definitely wouldn't advise anyone to do what I do so please, please don't do this. I have a headache everyday by the time I get home and don't want to do anything resembling talking after being fussed at all day on the phones (some customers are just EXTRA on the phone) so I'm now done to 160 but no worries because I still gots ALOT of gutt and back fat that I'm more than happy for them to suck out. I have made my list of supplies which are as follows: and If there is more or less that is needed please let me know cause I don't want to over do it……toothpaste, toothbrush, liquid dial anti bacteria soap, white washcloths and towels, Make me heal pre/post vitamins, arnica gel, hoppy pillow, extra pillows, 2 pks of white tanks (wife beaters…lol), non skid socks, my hair braided or twisted (a must) 2 maxi dresses, 1 jogging suit, 3 pair of leggings, hoody (cause I'm always cold), Extra Strength Tylenol, Pads, Gauze, Food and family….Hope my list is reasonable if not please feel free to add suggestions. I will be bringing ALOT more than this list states just because of the FAM. Aint no telling what all the kids will be packing so with that being said we plan to drive instead of fly because I enjoy road trips. This will be very interesting so I will post my experience in detail the weeks leading up to the surgery…Til then have a Very Stress Free and Blessed Day!!!!!

Today is my B-Day!!!!!!!!

Okay so I'm so straddling the fence once again. I dont know what it is but even though I have my mind and plans set on what I'm going to do. The DR just keeps calling me out! I sleep and dream of the DR and I really want Duran to work me over but I'm so scared of the language barrier. As some of you already know I have quotes from Jimmerson (deposit paid) , Cortes, Salama, Baez , Yily, Duran and Fisher/Ghurani (deposit paid).....all these dr's...smh!!!! decisions, decisions and I really wanted to stay in the US just because I dont want to be outside my comfort zone but damn it. Duran and Yily be doing the damn thing. Perfect Lipo!!!! I mean I'm looking to have that flat, flat tummy and super tiny waist. I honestly aint even worrying about my booty any longer and I no longer have wish pixs I'm just like make it do what it do but I do need dem hips..lol! but real talk I'm honestly thinking of jumping ship and going on with my instinct and holla at my girl Duran. I LOVE her work as well as Yily but staying in contact with Duran gives me a headache and I can honestly say that I had a easier time communicating with Yily than I did with Duran. I emailed Duran for over 3 months before I finally got a response and quote from her :( I know she's busy but OMG!!!! I dont need a lot of one on one attention and dont even really have a lot of questions cause I've been researching for over a year now but I'd like some form of convo to followup with a few basic questions that I did have. IDK maybe if I send her some money she'd respond again. I really just want to know what her surgery calender is looking like as far as availablity before I send in any money. I need that late March early April date but I dont want to keep dropping these non-refundable deposits...hell I need my MONEY!!!!!!

I'm still looking for more of Fisher's reviews. The more I see the more confident I feel in my decision to go with him but in all actuality If I was a little more comfortable speaking spanish I would NO DOUBT go to DR. Its getting down to crunch time and March is coming up on me abruptly so I gotta really be confident in my decision. This is just way more harder than I thought it would be. I really would love to see more up close front view pictures of Fishers tummy lipo because more than anything I want that flat, small ass tummy so any Fisher Chicks that are willing to let me see pics of your tummies Please, Please send them my way.........

Today is my b-day and I'm so glad that I did not have the ever classic bday/superbowl party this year. I decided to schedule my party this coming up Saturday ( A RAVE) so that My day can be really special without anyone stating "Are we gonna watch the game?" LOL!!!! Here are a few pics from last night of me and my besty. My girl and I got so turned up and faded. Oh and I gained 7 more lbs :( think I'll stay this size for my surgery so that I can get the most fat transferred to my hips and bootay...also pics of the vits I'm taking. I purchased these from Family Dollar Store. I did some label comparing and these are no different than some of the more expensive brands. FYI just trying to help some of you dolls save a buck or two.
Later Ladies :) Enjoy the pics. I'm the one in all black.

New Pics Pre-Op

OOoops!!! Here's the pixs and Im not embarrassed nor shy so I dont feel the need to cover up my face in my photos.

June 24th?????

I know that I haven't updated in a while but I have been very busy. I'm in the process of making it past the first 90 days on my new job so that I can get all my benefits available. As of right now I have about 6 more weeks :) then on my way to Florida I go to see Dr. Fisher. I have been doing great with my weight. I fluctuate between 174 to 178 so Im good with those figures. I actually like myself at 178 better just wish that bottom tummy pouch would disappear but I'm not too sore about it because its going away soon.....so I spoke with Jessica about a week ago and she states that I can have June 24th. Thats Great!!! Just what I would've loved but because of some increment weather days. My kids won't be getting out of school until the 29th :( it just changed recently so now I gotta see if there is any later days in the week if not my kids just gonna have a early summer vacay cause I refuse to keep pushing this date around. I need some of the summer for actual vacation but its decided the kids will be coming with us to Florida. Ive purchased a couple of garments in a size S, Yes I can wear a size S and I'm so ecstatic. I've come a long way from a XL to a S. I purchased the Eva Extreme Vendette 110 and the Ann Cherry workout band and OMG!!! I totally love, love, love how small my waist looks...Makes my butt look so much bigger but this ish is very uncomfortable. I've grown attached to it though because I will not go out in public at all without my garment and that is a damn shame....smh. I have pretty much knocked out my supply list. I still have a few things left to get like the ab foams and boards, tylenol, benadryl, thermometer, pads, bandaids, gauze, arnica gel and beaters. Other than those few remaining things I'm good. I've got a few pics that I added while wearing the garments. I wonder though If I can fit them now should I go down a size for after surgery. I know that I will be swollen but seems like I should be smaller afterwards right? Anyway maybe I'll order some others in a XS.

Haters!!!! How to Deal :(

Okay, so I'm feeling some kind of way today about this BBL as some of you already know I started a new job around February. My 90 days are coming in around the corner May 10th to be exact and I have to say that I LOVE my job but I absolutely can't stand MOST of my co-workers. For the most part everyone is nice and kind and so am I. I'm always a team player and probably the only one that will wish everyone a friendly good morning at the coffee machine and if my office spaced is passed. Everyone at work is in my age group so there wasn't too much childish ish going on until...they hired two new training classes and these birds are full of it.....These lil girls are at work paying too much attention to lil ol' me; what i wear, how I wear my hair, if my hair is real??? Yikes!!! I don't understand why people aint at work counting they pockets like me cause I just don't have time for the bull. I'm there for one reason and one reason only and that is to make MONEY!!! Anything else is irrelevant but WOW!!!! They really doing the most.......Is it surprising these days that black girls do have hair too, yeah I wear ALOT of WEAVE but I do have real hair that is middle back length...smh!!!! But really who goes to work to deal with all of the harassment? Its just really uncomfortable. I have even walked up on conversations where my outfit was the topic of the day, and yes on casual Fridays I do wear my high waisted skinny jeans and I will continue to do so until I decide that I no longer want to spend my hard earned coins on them anymore....ha, ha!!!!! But real talk I just can't imagine how much drama it will be once I get this BBL done. I haven't told anyone at work cause I don't want any rumors floating around. I have thick skin but I have to say that all the hate is bothersome to me. I really don't like a lot of drama cause I am very outspoken and can be very confrontational if provoked and Dear Lord Jesus I'm trying to not take it there but its getting to me so IDK ladies. I'm trying to keep my composure and not pop off while I'm on the clock. I just keep thinking sticks and stones (dont lose your job over these hating b's or I won't be able to fund my BBL) yeah I'm not going to let them prevent me from getting my shine on but to what extent? Am I going to have to start looking for another job? That's the question that I'm trying to figure out.....but anyway to a much happier note. I am now at 170.2 lbs. I have been keeping everything toned up without losing anymore fat. I'm taking a mini vacation on the 27th of May so I'm trying to get this belly down cause I need this fanny pack gone and its getting there but I'm worried with not having enough fat to transfer, ugh I don't want to be walking the beach feeling fugly. I'll be heading to Florida to see Dr Fisher around the last week of June so Im keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well in between now and then. I'm so excited yet I feel so unprepared. No matter what items I scratch off my list I still feel that I'm missing something and then the list turns into a big long list of stuff that is wanted but not necessarily needed so I do need to get it together. I've posted pics of the current weight loss and some wish pics. I said that I wasn't going to put up any because we are all shaped differently and carry fat differently so I didn't want to post wish pics and be disappointed if my desires are unreachable but what the H? I least can post them as a ideal shape of what I'd like....here goes.

I know I’ve been gone waaaay to looong!!!! Setback but the journey continues.

I’ll spare everyone the dramatics I didn’t get my surgery :( I had a financial setback so my surgery and possibly my wedding will have to wait to 2015. I haven’t updated in awhile because life happens and I’ve had to make some adjustments and clear my debt before it cleared me…..lol!!! I was thinking maybe I could do the surgery in December but I’ll wait til after the holidays so I won’t be stressed with stashing money for this surgery and buying xmas gifts. This journey seems like its taking forever but I know that I will get my turn soon. It just isn’t my time right now so I’ve accepted that and started trying to focus my attention on other things so I wouldn’t continue to be obsessive with this site…lol my fiancé was like okay….why are you looking at butts all day?????

I really hate that I had to put my plans on hold because living in this garment sucks especially if you are pre-op but I wear my Ann Cherry daily and with that and exercising its doing a little something, something for my tummy. I started off in a XL and now I can get this waist in a Small. I’m real happy about that but my bra rolls and back fat hang over the cincher so I went out and purchased the Ann Cherry 2027 and this ish is a killer. I haven’t weighed myself in a while but I can tell that I have gained weight. I’ve slacked off my cardio and have been pretty much eating what i want, when i want and doing lots and lots of muscle toning exercises. Trying to build me a booty for the time being (lol) I figured while I’m waiting I may as well build up these thighs and legs and whatever oomph it can add on to my butt is a plus. My current measurements since I don’t think that I’ve ever stated are: Bust 43, Underbust 34, Over navel 34.5, At the waist 35, Butt 40……….My Wish Measurements are: Bust 40, Waist 28, Butt 43. I don’t know how realistic these stats are but anything close. I wouldn’t complain. I’ve posted more pre op pics with these cinchers on. Guess I gotta fake it until I make it. I’ll update again soon when I get a more definite date with Dr. Fisher.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Don't know how to update my PS but it is Jonathan Fisher at Vanity in FL

Welcome bck !!!
Thanks. It's been awhile :)
Yes we gotta catch up! Just remember you are too blessed to be stressed! In the end it will all come together!
Hey girly! Congratulations on your new job! Remember "Haters" onlyto make us stronger if i haven't alrdy advised you of that! You are on your way to becoming the most beautiful bride the Carribean will ever see n sept! Lots to catch up on!
Good luck. Cannot wait to see your results Dr. Fisher will be doing my BBL as well.
Gd luck & let the haters hate:-)
Thank you. Im going to pay them birds no mind.
Huntyyyyyy the h8te is REAL!!!! Like you said, keep your focus so you can get them coins and really give them something to h8te on! I'm a big girl and I can tell you that my mommy makeover has given me so much life that my coworkers were staring at me side-eyed the other day when they saw me out of uniform, and in the diva chic attire! All I could hear was,"WOW.... You lost a lot of weight!!!!!" My reply, "Yes boo'boo I did that! You like?" (in my nice-nasty tone)lol. Hun, get ready to lose your friends. LADYB2011's husband told me that she lost all of her friends except one (and that was him). So if they acting funny style already, you already know what's in store for the future!
Preach!!!! Amen!!!
Hey B4R, Girl don't tell me you are a victim also?
Yeah, I figured that much. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. All my friends and family are not supportive of my decision at all so I hope that everyone won't start tripping after the surgery...smh it doesn't change who you are in the inside. I just don't get some folks but it is what it is.
Gd luck we all can't wait to see the results
Thank you.
Fisher has been putting out a lot of nice bubble butts lately! I don't wanna travel, but he got me ready to fly down there lol.
Yes he has. My confidence in him is restored!!!! Luvin the results he producing. FL aint too far..lol
Hey there! How are you?
Im doing well. We gotta catch up. I'll pm u.
Gd luck
Sheesh girl! You are gorgeous! Best of luck to you on your journey. :)
Aw!!!! Thank you.
Hey sis how r u? Did u have ur sx? Happy healing luv if u did???? I ll call ans chk on ya! Oxoxox's!
No, not yet. Cant take no time off til kids get out of school for summer and I get vacay time.
Good luck. I'm having mine March 18th with Dr. M. Schulman
I will be following your journey. Thank you.