Need Some Booty - Suwanee, GA

I heard about this procedure and fell in love with...

I heard about this procedure and fell in love with the idea right away, plus my sister had hers done in February and she wont stop showing off. I have the ugliest butt in the world. My sister had her procedure done in Florida, and paid a lot less, but since we live in Georgia, I really wanted someone locally. I first checked with Dr. Stanley Okoro, although I really like him and his staff, I was really annoyed that I was not given any of their specials posted on Real Self. When I called the office to inquire why I wasn't given the special, and to request my $75.00 back, they claimed the special was over and they were unable to take the offer down. Their offer stated the BBL started at $3500, when they got done nickle and diming me it was $11000.

I chose Dr. Jimerson, not only because of his pictures, but ALL of his patients seem to pay the exact same price. Plus he is much more handsome in person, and his hands feel like velvet, and his consultation is free.

I will be posting some pictures shortly. I cant believe my surgery is only 3 weeks away. YIPES!!! My boyfriend has no idea I am doing this surgery, he will be away on business, so I plan to do the recovery alone, at home. I know I have to plan everything in advance. I feel its important that I share my experience, in the event that others are planning to be alone after their surgery.

I am new to this site and I have been looking at different doctors on here and their work and I am highly considering Dr. Jimerson. Can anyone help me out or do anyone have any suggestions that they can offer me?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-