bbl - Suwanee, GA

I have researched several doctors in America and...

I have researched several doctors in America and abroad. Dr. Jimerson's work, his staff and his practice stands out above the crowd. I love the fact that he provides before and after pictures. Additionally, he is in the pictures with his patience so you know he didn't borrow the pics from the internet. Additionally, (sorry Dr. Dodds), it was between you and Dr. Jimerson. I was impressed with both of your work; however, Dr. Dodds, your staff needs some lessons on phone etiquette. You might have them call Dr. Jimerson's office to see what I mean. Dr. J's staff is courteous and polite, helpful, friendly. When I called Dr. Dodd's office. I was transferred and placed on hold so many times. And, to add insult to injury....they were rude, unfriendly...I felt like I was not calling a place of business but calling their personal home while they were trying to put their kids to bed. Dr. Dodds answering service, I was place on hold for an extended period. I didn't even know I had reached the answering service. The service did not make that clear right away. So....Dr. Jimerson, here I come! I'm fast-tracking (paying cash), traveling from out of town and I am ready for you to give me the hook up. My mind is made up. Just need for you to set a date and give me a green light! You are the greatest! PS...love your website. Other doctors can learn from you!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon