BBL...Round 2... Here We Go Again - Suwanee, GA

WELL... were 2 begin? I'm a 24 yr. old mother of a...

WELL... were 2 begin? I'm a 24 yr. old mother of a precious 3 yr. old little boy. He's not the reason I'm here though. He did no harm to my body besides a stretch mark near my bellybutton & my breasts r slightly saggier than b4. My pregnancy actually led to a nice weight loss as soon as I had him with no (diliberate) diet or exercise. I just had a natural appetite shrinkage during pregnancy.

All my life I've always had a belly that protruded. I've ALWAYS been slim with a big belly. I was really good at sucking it in so I just looked skinny to everyone but no one knew that had I let my stomach "hang" it was literally to where I couldn't c my vagina without leaning over. I also had NO waistline whatsoever. I didn't have spilling over the pants love handles but there was definitely some visible thickness if I didn't wear the most strategically thought out outfit. My butt was ok, depending on what I had on. Its never been "flat" but its never been anything to make a big deal over. Nothing I could do about the boxy waistline though besides wearing shirts with belts to create that curve or shirts that were loose n the stomach and tight at the hips to make it seem like my hips were greatly surpassing my mid section. My mom's shaped like a coke bottle & my grandma's just a bigger coke bottle...my dad's side however is comprised of spongebobs & speaker boxes so I got the thick/straight up & down waistline from them but thank goodness I at least sorta got my mom's curvy hips & my butt is shaped just like a miniature version of hers lol & I got the big boobs (had, rather) from her side as well. Once I get this waist slimmed out, I'll b a coke bottle just my mom's side of the family & the big butt is just the icing on the cake.

So after having my baby I went from 130 lbs pre preg to 105 post and eventually dropped to 101 lbs. My height is 5'5 so u know that is QUITE underweight although I don't look unhealthy or anorexic or anything. Anywho at one point I let myself get down to 99 lbs & I STILL had a handful of lovehandles & a protruding tummy. I was like oh hell no. I CANNOT continue to b this skinny but I know if I gain my weight back, my mid section will only be bigger. I've done the hundreds of sit ups a day, I did the damn near 30 lb weight loss, I was a dancer and cheerleader in school so we had plenty of exercise and even then, my tummy and love handles were right there with me through all the exercise. Hitting 99 lbs at my height and still having a thick mid section was the point at which I was thoroughly convinced that my natural body shape just won't accomodate for a trim defined waistline no matter how small I am.

I heard about bbl in my teen years on Dr. 90210 & began to look into it last year. & I'm the type of person that once I get something in my head, I have to execute it IMMEDIATELY so I was way anxious to get the procedure done and I was on a tight budget and I didn't give myself enough time to get REALLY educated on EVERY aspect of the procedure before deciding on a doctor and going through with the procedure. I stumbled upon this site after googling bbl and I live in Louisiana but didn't see any bbl reviews for doctors in Louisiana so I knew going local was out. I did see ONE woman who went to the dr. I eventually chose who said she loved her results but she didn't post any pics. I also checked out his reviews on here and his website and all but one were fantastic. Everyone adored the work he did on them but none of these were bbls. But I still hung on to that one woman who did get a bbl and said she loved her results despite me not seeing any photos (I did see a handful of bbl photos on his website, and they were doable. Nothing fabulous). I also let price dicatate my decision. He was the dr. closest to me (he was in Birmingham, Al and I'm in New Orleans) that had any type of internet presence & reviews although they were for procedures other than my own. He also only charged $4,400 for the lipo and threw the fat transfer to the butt in for free because he happened to be running a special. I was sold on that price... WELL I only weighed 101 lbs at the time so I knew that I probably wouldnt have enough fat to make a significant, especially permanent difference in my butt but that was free so I figured it cant hurt to try. I only got slightly less than 200 cc in each cheek :( but I didn't trip because my main focus was getting the flat stomach and hour glass waistline because I knew that'd make my butt appear bigger anyway. So, I got the procedure done in September of last year and when I went to my post op appointment the day after surgery and they took off my "compression garment" I looked AMAZING. My waist had a perfect hourglass curve & no fat anywhere. The stomach looked great from the front. From the side the stomach still had swelling but I was told that would go down... NOT... First off, the compression thing they gave me wasn't the whole body suit type thing I see most of you girls wearing on here. It was like a little waist cincher thing that had velcrow and only went around the stomach like a corsett. After a few days it started to get bent out of shape and would ride up under my ribs and hurt like hell. Sleeping in it was torture. My doctor said to wear it for two weeks and that's what I did but the materal that the velcrow attached to started come off so the thing would pop open sometimes & I'd have to restrap it... I didn't think of these types of things happening so I didn't wait until I had enough money saved to maybe buy another compression garment & I didn't even read up enough to know that I could even purchase my own REAL compression garment elsewhere. After about three weeks, my stomach and love handles had puffed back up to pre op size. Here we r nearly a year later and I look 95% the same as I did pre op. I am blessed that I didn't get botched up lumps or ripples or anything. I merely look like I never had anything done besides some keloids on my pubic region I'm assuming I got from the pubic swelling. I wasn't even aware of makemeheal or anything to get scar fading creams or arnica or anything.

Well this time I'm doing it right. First off, I'm going to gain weight frist because I do want a donk this time along with the hour glass waistline. I got on a $700 appetite stimulant (my physician was able to prescribe it and medicaid actually paid for it!! I just had to put $3 with it lol). It's called Megace Es. I had been having the hardest time eating more on my own and getting over 101 lbs so I'm glad I was able to get a hold of the medication because I now weigh about 115 lbs after only three weeks of use. That's still very thin but I have until December and at this rate with this medicine (which I get two more refills of and they're a month supply each) I'll be able to put on the weight by then. I was told to put on 20 lbs but I think I need more like 30 or 40 lbs because I'm not 5 ft, I'm 5'5. I've never been over 135 in my life but I think I want to get to about 145 lbs. or 150 lbs. I've decided to go with Dr. Jimerson! I was torn between him and Salama and Salama is a little cheaper and includes more in his price but he is just too over booked. I wouldve had to wait until March 2013 at the earliest. Plus he's in Florida. I'm in Louisiana so Jimerson is closer being that he's in Atl and I'd only have a 1 hr. flight home which is good news for my butt. Dr. J's results are amazing and I'm seeing more and more women on this site that are going to him so that's great. & for all that money he charges, he better be damn good!

I'm scheduled 4 surgery with Dr. Jimerson on Dec....

I'm scheduled 4 surgery with Dr. Jimerson on Dec. 21 & I simply cannot wait! I've even booked my flight, hotel, & car rental already and I paid my $500 deposit. The procedure includes lipo of the stomach & lower back & I'm propably going to tell them to throw in chin lipo as well because if I'm a pound over 105 (which is too thin) my cheeks fill out & I get a little bit of a mini double chin. I can't have a bangin body with a fat apple jack head. Nothin I can do about my cheeks getting a little chubby cuz cheek lipo isn't recommended but at least marking sure my chin/neck & jaw line r defined will bring some definition & slimness to my face. I envy those who can gain all the weight they want & still get to kerp their slim face & cheekbones! Lol... Well goodnight all. I'll keep u updated on my journey 2 Jimerson!

Not too much going on over here but just wanted 2...

Not too much going on over here but just wanted 2 let you guys know I've worked my way up to 120 lbs! That's so crazy to c after being between 98 and105 lbs for the past two years. I wanna put on another 20 or 30 by late December. It's A LOT of work but I think I can do it. I gained nearly 20 lbs in about 1 1/2 months and that was with not taking my appetite stimulant for days at a time and forgetting to drink my over 700 calorie protein shake some days. If I get on the ball, I think I can do it!

Added some before pics of me at about 122 lbs. I...

Added some before pics of me at about 122 lbs. I took these before going out one day so I wasn't thinking and didn't take a back shot but I did take a side shot so you guys can see my "projection" or lack there of rather lol. I'll add more pics as I continue to gain weight.

Took a back shot in that same outfit real quick....

Took a back shot in that same outfit real quick. In looking at it, I think I actually picked a realistic wish pic (my profile picture) I don't want some big donkey booty that's still in one room when I've walked to another one. I like my hips and I like buts that are hippy and bottom heavy. Sort of tear drop shaped. Of course I do desire more projection and a bigger hip to waist ratio which would then put me somewhere around my wish pic! :D

As you can see from all my wish pics, I'm really...

As you can see from all my wish pics, I'm really BIG on hips and teeny tiny waists. I think an overall hourglass shape is more important than a big ol donkey booty if that's all you're gonna have. I mean if you're blessed to have BOTH hips and ass, more power to you which is where I'm trying to get to lol but some women, not matter what else is going on else where, all they want is a huge hunk of meat attached to the bottom of their backs and they call it a shape... To me shape consists of ass hips and waistline and I'd sacrafice some ass for nice hips and a tiny waistline. Now no ass at all with nice hips and a tiny waistline is kinda not so hot but as long as there's something going on back there, I say ur body is bangin. Don't even talk about if you have nice boobs too. That's just a huge bonus. I originally just wanted to gain weight to get my hips and thighs bigger and my butt will grow some too and just get lipo to get that tiny waist and accentuate everything else but I figure it'd b such a shame to waste all that precious fat... May as well get me a nice plump booty too while I'm at it lol
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Found out about Dr. Jimerson here on realself. His amazing before and after pics, his location being only an hour flight from my home & he & his staff being so nice during my phone consultation were all factors in why I chose him. I strongly considered Dr. Salama at first because he yields amazing results as well at a cheaper price but he was booked solid until March 2013 at the earliest and he's farther away from me in Florida and I think Dr. J's work leans slightly more in the direction of what I like. His butts protrude more, and the waists are tiny.

Just read your review so did you get your round 2 after all?
Haven't been on here in quite some time but yes I did. Sorry I fell off with the updates but I did get it done and 7 montgs later the fat is still perfectly in tact. I LOVE my results (although 1 cheek is smaller than the other. Not enough to notice right off, but if I point it out, u can see the difference but I'm not sure if I can pin that on Dr. J because I started sitting 6 days after surgery on fresh fat so that may have killed more cells in one cheek than the other. My butt was actually REALLY big and I know there's initial swelling but it was beyond my taste of bigness so I sat on it on purpose trying tokill some cells and even in sitting on it, my butt is still big and round and it looks great. I even lost nearly 30 of the almost 40 lbs I gained for surgery (shouldve known my appetite qould go back down once I got off the appetite suppressant & I'dlose all the weight) but even.in going from nearly 140 lbs to about 112, my butt is still big. Of course it decreased in inches but the proportion stayed the same so my butt is just as prominant as it was. People are always still in awe of my figure. Now I'm just slim with a bubble butt. He did wonders on my waist too. You can't pinch a single morsel of fat on my lower back and even at my skinniest, I always carried my fat around my lower back and whole waist. My only complaint is the lipo of my upper bra/arm pit fat. Ihad to pay an extra $900 for that and therr is absolutely no difference and now I have little keloided scars on my upper backthat show whenever I wear anything that doesnt have sleeves and its summer time so that sucks. Overall, I have an entirely new & 100% better body so I don't let the arm pit fat situatiom get to me too bad. I never ppsted pics because I'm in the entertainment field and don't want everybody in my business :)
Awww wish I can see ur pic is ok! I'm sure you look great... Happy healing :) hey the silicone strips are working wonders on my scars :)
Really? Which strips r u using?
Just the Target brand'
That's awesome cuz the big brand ones I c online r pretty pricey
Hey girl, your date is near!! Good luck :)
@PrettyPhysique Yep! I'm just now starting tofeel some kinda way about it. It's starting to become real to me and I'm starting to get so anxious! I wasn't trippin when i had 4 whole months to go but now that I have less than 2 weeks now I wanna become restless and anxious lol
LoL! I know the feeling girl!! I have 5 months and I'm already anxious!! Lol I can't wait to follow your blog!! Have you gotten all of your stuff together
@PrettyPhysique well I went for my clearance on Nov. 28 and my doctor and the cardiologist effed around so long and took forevervin getting me back the paperwork stating that I'm cleared, I didn't get it until Dec. 7 so I tried to fax it over to Dr. J's office and called to c if they received it and the clerk said no so I resent it but by the tme I resent it, their office was closed so I got a voicemail from them saying if they don't have it by Monday, I'll have to reschedule. It should b sitting n their fax machine when they come in Monday morning. I told my doc I needed those papers 3 weeks before and I kept calling for them like everyday. She nearly caused me my damn spot... Anywho, to answer ur question, I got the clearance out of the way finally and once I speak to them Monday and they say they've received it, I'll pay off my balance. As far as everything else to get together, I'mnot getting a bunch of stuff like everyone else does. I got a boppy pillow, some compression socks, my squeem waist clincher, some silicone scar gel, and already have some sweats and loose dresses I can wear so I didn't go out and buy any clothes. That's pretty much all I feel like I'll need right there. When we get to Atl, we'll go food shopping since we have a fridge in the room and call it a day.
Oh and I had flight, hotel, and rental booked since July or August lol so I think I'm pretty much good to go
Oh girl well you're good to go! I hate that you had all of those issues with clearance, but you should be good now. I don't plan on buying a lot of stuff either, in fact I'm even getting my pillow in ATL bc I don't want it taking up space in my suitcase, but as far as the rest of that stuff, I'm not over doing it. But good luck girl, I can't wait until it's my turn
Girl ur gonna look fierce. U already have a bomb starting figure so it can only get better! Dr. J is gonna have a field day perfecting ur shape. Ur gonna make his job easy lol
Lol I sure hope so!! Bc after some stuff that I'm reading I'm getting a little weary.
Hey Letsgettabooty, did you gain all the weight you needed?
Almost! I'm 140 now which is crazy cuz I was just 101 lbs less than 5 months ago! I wanted to be 145 or 150 for surgery and I have a week and 5 days left so I just might b able to at least get to 145... If not, I'm not sweating it. To put on practically 40 lbs in about 4 months is pretty damn good so I cant complain
Yes ma'am I'm aiming for March. That's the earliest I could afford. And still from time to time I wonder should I push back but I'm determined to have that bubble by summer even if I have to finance.
Oh I just looked at ur profile and u say u have ur consultation with Dr. J Nov. 7. How exciting!! Do u have a date ur aiming for to have the procedure done on?
Congrats on setting your date although I must say, I'm jealous of Your date! You got my birthday! Ill definitely be keeping up with you and I wish You much success with everything!
Thanks a bunch! That time can't get here fast enough but then at the same time I'm like, I need this time cuz I absolutely must put on at least another 15-25 lbs so December should work just fine. Ur birthday is 5 days after my grandma's. Guess I'm gonna b lookin hot for yalls birthdays & Christmas lol. At least the worst part of my recovery will b over by New Year! Have u had ur sx already?
Read you story!! We are on the same page. Don't want just a booty...I want shape around waist and hips too!!! I will have to find out more about those pills you were taking for weight gain. I desperately need to gain some weight. I just don't want to lose my butt after surgery. I heard you needed to maintain that weight after surgery...I'm assuming that is to help maintain the fat you had injected.
@prettygirlslim the medicine I take is a liquid called Megace es but fair warning, one bottle (one month supply) is $700 and even higher n some places :o.. I got my doctor to prescribe it and got it with my Medicaid (yes im on Medicaid yet spending $10,000+ on plastic surgery Lmao) back when I was still 101 lbs cuz I was considered underweight and unhealthy so it became something I needed for my health. I got it for a copay of only $3!!! There r other weight gain/appetite stimulants I've seen some of the girls talk about around here that im sure r Wayy cheaper. I just can't think of the names right off.
Totally agree!! I dont wanna gain too much and then my belly look like I need to go back for round 2 of lipo. Im only doing this once. Guess we will have to tell our doctors to do some aggressive lipo on the mid section. My husband laughs at me and sings stupid songs about my belly getting bigger. My husband just came back with this stuff called Serious Mass in chocolate. It has 1250 calories before adding milk. I'm gonna add peanut butter and bananas and drink it like you said before bed. That will probably be closer to 2000 calories...geesh!! That makes me nervous just thinking about. I've never been one to watch what I eat, but I also exercise and eat smart/healthy. Hoping this works out for me. I hate putting on pounds, but I'm gonna make sure I continue to eat after surgery, but exercise, so I can get toned. We girls have to go through alot to be complete, dont we???
Yes we do go through alot to feel beautiful! "Beauty is pain" "No pain no gain" and all that good stuff lol.
Oh I think the appetite stimulant is called periactin. I've never tried it so idk how well it works from personal experience but a friend of mine said it was good for her and I've seen a few of the girls on here mention it... It's crazy how everybody on here is either trynna lose weight or gain weight... It's hard to know when ur at the point of ok this is enough fat to get me a big butt yet not so much that the doctor goes over his limit and has to leave some fat around my waist. I'd rather b on the slimmer side and make sure he sucks up all that fat than to have more than enough to create this monstrous booty but I still have a little love handle action going on... So many little details to take into account lol