Should I Go for It?

Hey everyone, I'm a 17 year old girl who has...

Hey everyone,
I'm a 17 year old girl who has struggled with acne since I was 13 years old. At first my acne was terrible - not cystic acne and it didn't scar, I just had lots of little red bumps on my forehead and spots literally all over my face. I was extremely self-conscious about it to the point that I didn't want to go out with my friends, made worse by the fact that they all had pretty much flawless skin. So I battled with it for 2 years and BAM! I thought I found my cure in the form of Roaccutane/Accutane so i went on a 3 month course and was amazed at the results! no spots, no greasy skin and a great glow, so as you can imagine I was pretty happy. Then I went off it and the acne crept back into my life... So basically, since that summer when I first when on Roaccutane I have had two more courses and guess what? It hasn't worked on completely stopping my acne from returning. THE FRUSTRATION! so to cut the story short, I have been recommended the Isolaze treatment. I have read many of the reviews and have been scared by the ones that speak of acne worsening, I don't think I could cope with that! My skin is very sensitive and prone to hyperpigmentation from old acne so i'm worried the treatment will inflame it. So the big question is DO I HAVE THE ISOLAZE TREATMENT? would be great to hear your opinions!
Oh also, my first treatment is this Thursday and I have a very important social event next Friday so would be devastated if my acne got worse before then!

My dermatologist