Terrible Experience: I Would Not Recommend It - Surrey, BC

I had permanent lip liner, eye liner and brow done...

I had permanent lip liner, eye liner and brow done. It made me age 10 years older and I came to the realization that natural beauty is better. You can always put on make up and then take it off. But with permanent make up you lose that choice.

Shortly afterwards I desperately wanted it off, I went to 5 different doctors to see if they could remove the tattoo make up. Most refused to, I finally found 1 in Richmond BC call Reviva Laser who would remove my under eye liner tattoo. It's cost me so far $1200 to have the liner removed. I would not recommend it for anyone to get it.

I'm looking into laser removal for my eyeliner and am wondering if you can tell me about your results and if there were any bad effects. How was your skin after? Did you lose eyelashes?
Where did you get it done ??
Hi Megan The color was way too dark for me, and my lips she made it uneven. It looks like I have crooked lips, also if the person doing doesn't do the style of the make up right then it can definately age you. I'm actually trying to remove my lip liner, but scared of the side affects.. might turn black.
Have you considered rejuvi non laser tattoo removal? I have heard of some people having this around the lips. I'm not sure but call some rejuvi experts in your area? I am having rejuvi removal on my brows and it is working. Long process though, inbox me if you need any further info.
Hi, I was booked in to do some rejuvi to correct thickness but I was told by a highly recommended perm makeup artist it will scar.... I scared to have the touched up and still not like the thickness and shap but I'm also scared to have. A little rejuvi done.... Could you inbox me your honest opinion
Hi mcnara, how's your removal process going? Were the results good and did it take all the ink out? I have been comtemplating rejuvi and keep hearing successful stories and bad stories about it. I just don't know which way to go to remove these horrible tattoo on my brows...

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't like the way things turned out. :( What was wrong with the look?