Venus Freeze on my Abs and Inner Thighs for Fat Reduction. TOTALLY WORTH IT! - Surrey, BC

Hello. I signed up for the Venus Freeze on my...

Hello.

I signed up for the Venus Freeze on my tummy back in the Spring, and I had 8 treatments. I am a size 4, but I put on weight in my abdomen area, and its pudgy and more fat in below the belly button. I am constantly asked if I am expecting. NOW, 2 months after the treatment, I went in for a follow up and my stomach is smooth, flat and I lost 2 inches below the belly button and 2 inch above. Its not about the inches, rather that I can wear a tight shirt now. I then signed up and did my inner thighs to get that "gap" and lose some of the fat. very happy. realistic results. Its important to go somewhere that is going to explain it all before you jump in a pay for it all. not everyone is a candidate, but this treatment works the best of all the ones out there. I have done Velashape and coolsculpt before too. zero results...

Hi Jesmeeta -- Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for posting your experience. I'm glad the procedure went well for you. Do you plan to post pics? We'd love to see your results. Thanks!

Contour Laser and Skin Concepts

The staff were amazing and they all knew exactly what was going on no matter who was doing my treatment. Ive seen the way they respect their clients and take care of them. With any treatments, the occasional patient will not respond to the treatment well. I got chatting with this lady while I was waiting for my appointment, and she said that she had "okay" results with the Venus Freeze, and now they offered her 4 additional treatments just to "top it up" and she was very grateful for that! Anyone can purchase the latest technology, but its the delivery, education and understanding and listening to the clients! I now come in monthly for up keep. They only recommended every 3 months, but I love it