33 Years Old, 2 Kids, Not Overweight, but with Herniated Bellybutton and Muscle Separation - Surrey, BC

The main impetus for this tummy tuck was an...

The main impetus for this tummy tuck was an increasingly large herniated bellybutton. I am a professional bellydancer on the side, and having that bellybutton after my second child was the bane of my existence. Hated it. Since I had to get it surgically corrected, I decided to get the muscles repaired as well (2.5 inches of separation at the widest point, although the muscles themselves were, and are, very strong). And as part of the tummy tuck, I lost the small amount of loose skin and fat that I had collected around my waist. Yay!

3 months post op

I'm feeling quite normal by now - most of the weird tightness is gone, and scar is healing well. Although this past week there was a small hole that opened up on the scar line because of some fluid build up. It healed over, thank goodness. I'm almost ready to start bellydancing again :) I've added a couple new pics of me in one of my costumes. No more weird bellybutton!
Surrey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ward and his whole staff were incredible professional, considerate, and expert. I was very happy with them.