Nervose And Excited - Surrey, BC

I've mourned the loss of the ol girls to breast...

I've mourned the loss of the ol girls to breast feeding far too long and I'm ready to have my confidence back.
I breast fed for over a year going from a 32GG to a 32c/ deflated D I don't want to go as big as I was I just want firm perky full breasts. I'm thinking DD. consultations in two weeks! looking to get a lift and high profile implant. thoughts? advice? all appreciated thank you ladies!!!

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Here are some important questions to ask your PS during your consult. Feel free to post your stats in your next update so the community can get a better overall picture of your body and wish boobs. Oh, and you can post before photos and wish boob photos in your review too. Let us know how the consults go!

feeling confused

went for my consultation an I'm more confused then ever I was told my wish boobs were unitanable but was not told or shown what kind of outcome I could hope to expect, I hate the way I look now but am more confused then ever on what to expect we talked about a full lift and 450cc moderate plus round cohesive gel Implants. I need help :( I feel so lost

Please join RealSelf or sign in.