Blepharoplasty & Injectables - Baltimore, MD

Result of surgery is acceptable. I don't regret...

Result of surgery is acceptable. I don't regret having it done. Surgery was 4 hrs late - nobody bothered to tell my husband who was in the waiting room. Eyelids were not reduced equally. Her immediate reaction was a 2nd surgery so eyes would match. 1.5 years later she felt one laser treatment done by assistant in office brought about acceptable results and that the additional folds In left eyelid were there since childhood.

Eyelid surgery

After eyelid surgery

Baltimore Oculoplastic Surgeon

My last visit to her office December 2013 she brought in an observer to watch her give filler and botox injections. Her attention was on the new doctor who wanted to know how to make his fortune doing injections. I was not asked If I had a problem being used in a teaching environment. I was not offered a reduced payment for being used in a teaching environment. The result of this appointment was 2 black eyes - one was immediate before I left the office. The bottom lip left side is still noticeably larger after 2 months and only the right side of my forehead received botox. The wait times for appointments are extreme. I was forgotten in an office for 2.5 hours once and at a follow up visit for the one in office laser treatment to correct my uneven eye lift performed by an assistant I was left 2 hours waiting for her, only to be told when I finally walked out that she wasn't even in the building. I would give zero stars for wait times if it was possible. do not recommend this doctor.