My Experience with Dr Miller - Sunset Beach, CA

My experience with Dr Miller started with a...

My experience with Dr Miller started with a consultation in late 2011. Dr Miller was very professional as well as friendly and took his time with me , answering all my questions without rushing through the consult. He was honest and open about my needing a neck lift or not and told me I just needed a subtle lift to enhance my contours. I had three consultations before I made my decision, and had the surgery in early 2013. Dr Miller and his team were wonderful and made sure to make my surgery an awesome and relaxed experience. I opted to do the surgery under a local anesthesia and actually fell asleep during the procedure! Downtime and healing was quick with hardly any bruising and only minimal swelling which was easy enough to hide behind a scarf after the first week. I had no complications and very little discomfort. Would I do it again? You bet! I love my results and it was a great boost for my self esteem! I totally recommend Dr Miller for a neck lift or any other procedure which he does with careful perfection. I highly recommend Dr Todd Miller!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing! We'd love to see your before and after photos. They're so incredibly helpful for others going through a neck lift.