24 Year Old with Excessive Sweating - Sunset Beach, CA

Okay, I just had the miraDry procedure done, so...

Okay, I just had the miraDry procedure done, so far so good! After reading a lot of peoples reviews I was so nervous, but once I got there and they started prepping me going through everything again with me I started to relax. The shots were honestly the only thing that hurt but once it started working and numbing the underarm I couldnt feel anything. She would skip lines when doing the shots then going back to the lines she skipped and that helped a lot. She did 1 arm at a time because otherwise you will get too jittery. The Actual procedure it self went by fast and didn't hurt at all some spots you can feel the heat but nothing you cant handle, but if it is she will immediately cool it. She gave me ice packs and told me I need to ice ice ice today and tonight. So we will see how it will look tomorrow. I will keep you updated!

4 days after =)

My recovery is going amazing! The night I got it done I iced iced iced, 20 minutes on about 30 minutes off. I took a sleeping pill that night because my arms did start to bug me a bit later on. I woke up the next morning with minor bruises and some swelling in both arms but more so in my right because that side is more sensitive for me. I had a few sores on only my right side which I put neosporin on them throughout the day and it worked like magic they were light pink the 3rd day. I was still numb but only in my armpits not my arms or fingers like most people experience. I also iced iced iced again. The key here is ICING. I'm at my 4th day after having it done and I'm just a little bit swollen still in both underarms, a little bruised, and numbing is gone, but it does not hurt. I'm still taking it easy and haven't tried doing so much activity with my arms. Make sure you wear loose clothing that's a comfortable fabric. It's definitely worth it so far!!! :)
Kim

Loved my nurse who did my procedure even the prep girl. Both super nice and answered all my questions along with my moms. We were talking the whole time which helps get your mind off of it