Horrible Painful Burns - Sunset Beach, CA

I had Ipl and I was burned so badly. I was in a...

I had Ipl and I was burned so badly. I was in a lot of pain during the procedure and had told the technician multiple times during the procedure that it was painful and burning. Immediately after finishing it became clear that I was burned. multiple people came in and tried to assure me that I was fine and I had the perfect skin and not to worry I would be perfect in a week. The next morning I had huge blisters on my face and open weeping burns. I immediately went back and they still tried to tell me I would be fine in a week. Well, it has been over 2 months and my blisters and burns are still not healed. I am very sad that this has happened and the spa I choose was negligent and clearly had the IPL way to high . My face is permanently damaged.

Update :(

I no longer have open wounds, however I have ugly scars on both sides of my face as well as red blotches. The texture of my skin has changed. My skin feels like leather. The elasticity is no longer there. I look as though my face is 10 years older. This was such a horrible experience. I pray that nobody else goes here or would ever have to suffer through this.

Pics

New pics. I have make up on, but I still can't cover it up
Dermfx