From Storm Cloud to Silver Lining - Sun City West, AZ

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brown was recommended by my breast surgeon. I interviewed one other plastic surgeon and found Dr. Brown to be much more up beat and responsive to my questions. A double mastectomy can crush anyone's self esteem and confidence. Knowing that reconstruction was an option for me, helped tremendously. Dr. Brown's matter-of-fact way of relating to me as a person as well as his patient reassured me during a very stressful time of my life. He came highly recommended by my breast surgeon and I was glad that they would work together. The reconstruction process lasted about 6 months and was not always easy. Dr. Brown and his staff were supportive, optimistic and comforting throughout. The final outcome is the silver lining in my storm cloud of breast cancer. I love my new "girls" and look forward to enjoying life with confidence.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the breast reconstruction community.