55 Year Old S Lift Procedure - Summit, NJ

I had my second s lift with the same plastic...

I had my second s lift with the same plastic surgeon who I trust and love. The first one I had was in early 2006 and healed very well with minimal minimal swelling. I had it done again in 4/7/2014 by the same plastic surgeon and this time swelled so much but very little bruising I mean just barely bruised. I was so petrified by the look of my face the following day as I was so swollen that I look like a chipmunk but deep in my heart I know that it will give me good excellent results. Its been almost 4 weeks now and swelling is almost 70 percent gone and I could see the difference. I have gone oto him on different procedure and heal very nicely. His patients are from all over the world and his bedside manner excellent. He listens to your concern and gives you every detailed explanation on why it's diffrent from my first s lift than the second one. Thanks Doctor for your skilled hands and being a great artist that look so natural that no one will know you work done.

S Lift Update

Its May 16 and almost 6 weeks post up. I saw Dr. Shafaie yesterday and all I could say is swelling is almost gone. Everything is healing nicely just what I expected from him. He has this touch that my body reacts to like no one will know I had surgery except I look FANTASTIC. Thanks Dr Shafaie you are the best.

S Lift 6 weeks post op

TRILLION STARS TO DR. SHAFAIE.

S Lift Update

I'm almost 7 weeks post op and looking fantastic. Looks like swelling is gone but Dr. says I'm still a little swollen. Incision behind ears is staring to flatten just what he says. I can't even see the incision around my ears. WOW

s lift

Im about 8 weeks post op and all I can say is Thank you again Dr. Farrokh Shafaie. Another excellent work. He says it will take about 6 mos to 1 year before I can see the result but I can definitely see it now. Dr Shafaie is one of the best plastic surgeons in New York and New Jersey. Will see him June 12 for another follow up.
Newark Plastic Surgeon

excellent Plastic surgeon who has skilled hands and his work look so natural.

Do you have any before n after photos? thanks
I want to remain private and believe me Dr. Farrokh Shafaie is excellent. He really is a reputable, trillion stars PS.
I'm glad your swelling settled down and you're excited about your new look now! I'm happy for you! How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?
I heal well with my PS. The first one I had in 2006, I went back to work in 2 days. The second one which was done April 7 2014 I went back 3 days later but I swelled up compared to the first one. I'm now 4 weeks post op and swelling is almost gone by 80 percent and everyday gets better. Couple of my friends complemented me and asked if I changed my hair color as I look so refreshed and look so good. (lol) :)
I'd say normal routine is about 7 days and gets better each day.