I had a consultation with Dr. Lane (I like that...

I had a consultation with Dr. Lane (I like that name). I had questions for him based on what I read on this website. He told me not to gain weight so that no fat would be wasted, (I doing know there was a legal limit!)
and the leaner I am the more the illusion and sexy curvature.
I work out quite a bit but could not tackle those stubborn areas without losing a lot of weight. I went to Dr. Stile (another great surgeon) and he was able to contour my body. Unfortunately he did not do BBLs at that time so I saved my tummy. Dr. Lane who's a top surgeon in NV will now be adding me to list of patients.

BEFORE

Preop Photos

Wish Pics

Goal After Surgery

Blood Work

I just had my bloodwork done for surgery !!!!

Onward with BBL

My doctor called me with my blood results. Everything came back negative(good) so all I'm waiting for is my PRE-OP appointment on the 26th. In the mean time, I feel like I've gained weight in my stomach. I've been working OT and haven't had time to go to the gym 2-3 times a week like I usually do. I need to get back at the gym.
Also I've been thinking about going to a massage school for my lymphatic drainage. Why not? $15-20 for 1 HOUR.....

Alien Booty

I've been doing nothing but reading tips on this site and analyzing wish pics. So I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamt after surgery I was helping a male friend out with a charity event and I said something about how nice a girls butt looked and he said, "Actually I can't keep my eyes off of yours" I then looked in the mirror and it was sitting up so sigh and shaped like a dinner plate. I literally had a FLYING SAUCER booty. I screamed then woke up! Wow! If that's the dreams I'm having now, I'm scared after my pain meds are prescribed!

What was I thinking?!

I woke up this morning with all these thoughts in my head. I made my sx for May bc I have 4.5 weeks of vacation. I didn't really think about how I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS! May is a cool month until the end and beginning of June. Omg! Who wants to wear a faja when it's 117?!!!!! I live here for many reasons, and the heat is one of them. I love it.....but not in a faja! I was contemplating on whether to reschedule for Jan. 2015. Or should I just suck it up?

Pros for May 2014

...30 vacation days off
My mothers help during recovery

Cons

...Wearing faja and other garments during summer months June & July??
...Don't get to go out as much with my mom and family

Pros of 2015

...Cooler months
...um.....cooler months

Cons of 2015

...A 10% possibility I may not get as many vacation days, but most likely will.
...No one to take care of me. Cats don't count.
...I get to hang out with the family instead of recovering.
....Possible fee charged for date change. IDK.....

Part of me just wants to get this over with.

oops one of my cons for 2015 is a pro..the one about family

oops one of my cons for 2015 is a pro..the one about family

Butts everywhere!

Even in my wall!

This used to be HOT!

Lol over what used to be sexy.

Gym Withdrawels

Surgeon said not to gain anymore than 3 lbs and that if I didn't have enough fat he wanted to take some from my arms. So I chose to gain a few pounds. Well I stopped working out and I can not only SEE it, but I can feel it. I'm tired all the time and irritable. I went to the gym today and didn't care about losing -----I couldn't believe I was so tired from normal cardio/weights. My lungs were burning and when I slowed down the cardio my heart rate was between 160-175....that's usually when I'm pushing it hard! I was considering waiting until January 2015 to get my surgery but I just want to get it over it over with and hit the gym again. I can't take this squishy stomach I'm developing. It makes me so uncomfortable and my clothes are tight.

Saving Some Money

I found halter dresses are for $9 @ walgreens and waist cinchers, corsets, fajas, and other compression garments are $9.99 at Burlington Coat Factory! I've seen the same ones online in the store just under a generic name. Even if for some reason you still wanted to pay online I think it's awesome that you can atleast try them on in the store to get your correct size instead of guessing before you purchase online

15 more days!

I'm dreading being immobile. .........

Almost time

In two hours my pre-op consultation....time is flying!

4 more days until surgery

I picked up all my prescription meds and I found out I will NOT have drains. I'm kinda glad. The thought of those attached to me was giving me anxiety. The only thing that sucks is it looks like I'll be having my period during that time. It's been coming 3days early for the last 3month's, now it's one day late. How annoying.

one more day......

Thanks guys. I haven't done anything. I have a ton of last minute stuff to do tomorrow. Even tho this is all about the BBL, I'm more excited about getting this weight off of me, especially in my stomach. Since day one I stopped working out my motivation has gone out the window. I'm ready to get some good sleep and rest Monday and get back on track with a PT in June.

Post op day3

A utter nightmare........

did this work?

Testing.....Testing

cant sleep

I'm a zombie....I refuse to sleep, it's so painful. Sleeping causes my legs to burn and swell from laying on them. I rather get up ever 10-15 minutes, pee excessively and walk around.

day 5

day 5

Current

So if you look at my legs on day 5 you could tell I was in serious pain. They were like sausages about to POP! So it's been like that and the nurses kept saying its normal. Finally today I dug out OLD lipo garment from 2012, cut out the butt and used it. It was a huge lifesaver! Mainly bc it compressed my ENTIRE leg instead of just at the knee. So today I was able to ride face down in the front seat, go to 3stores then return home with tolerable pain. My booty and other lipo'd areas don't hurt, but my legs are AWFUL. I'm supposed to go see the actual Dr. Tuesday. I really don't care if ANYONE starts hating on my back up garment there bc I honestly believe they gave me a size too small. Remember....I've had lipo before and I've NEVER had this excessive burning before. Overall....I haven't looked at myself from a cosmetic standpoint yet. I really just want to done with this excruciating thigh agony. Anyone got rug burns on their forearms n elbows yet? Haha....

Now

Some Sorta Damn Relief

I forget I had this!!!!!!!

3months ago I purchased a massage chair and this came with it as a free gift! I never used it! It says you shouldn't lay down with it- ---BUT OH WELL! Feels so good while laying in the stomach!

Day 12

Still swollen especially the thighs, but I can now sleep at night withOUT my LEGS BURNING ON FIRE from numbness. Now my knees are very sore from the swelling trauma. Dr. Lane said things get better from now on and he's right. He also told me I don't have to wear my garment anymore! Yaaaay. After the swelling I'll start wearing a BUTT-IN garment. In a few days I'll be buying another corset...it's getting too big. So overall I'm dealing with stiffness and knee pain, but feel good enough to go out and walk around.

Morning Booty Check

I could feel the swelling has gone down in my booty....and I'm a little glad. Dr. Lane gave me just what I asked for which was NOT this big huge booty on my back. It was important that it fit my petite frame of my body. So far. ...I'm happy with the foundation he gave me. I can't wait to shape it in the gym.

one photo left out

ALL BOOTY'S ACCOUNTED FOR!

I keep checking to make sure it's still there.

On the movie THE COLOR PURPLE, what would Ms. Millie say? "I'M DRIVIN! I'M DRIVIN!"

Today I drove with my boppy pillow under my thighs. I wasn't ready to fully commit to sitting.
I did another booty check this morning. I like how it looks in my clothes. There's no excessive projection and that's my preference to maintain a small frame of body. But once you take a peek underneath, there's alot going on. Undercover booty. I like to not show all my cards. Haha....

3 week measurement

My stomach feels like I did a million abs. By the way, I rather run 6miles (which I have) than do AB EXERCISES---I HATE THEM. This is the first day its felt that way. Its feels so sore and swollen. Maybe getting in and out of the car mixed with this hot ass weather here.

Waist 29----still have a ways to go

Butt----43 (a little over 42.5 Saturday----maybe it was the ice cream I ate! Lol)

Gym clothes still fit?

Some fit, some are xtra tight. My thighs are still numb and swollen but by week six when I'm medically cleared to work out, hopefully they won't feel that way.
I lost a booty inch or two but it's ok. I have a goal in mind and the bum I have now gets me close to it.

Gym clothes test

My Goal

LOL

Question for everyone. After going through surgery and losing body fat, has anyone's menstrual cycle been affected???? I use the app Period Tracker, and it's sooooooo late!

Say Cheese!

I had my 3rd Post Op appointment today with Dr. Lane. It went well. He said I'm forming nicely and took a bunch of post op photos. He suggested I not sit for another 2weeks, which was my original plan. I'm also able to wear a BUTT-IN garment now, which is cool. He said in 2 weeks I can go to the gym as well. My thighs are still warm and numb and swollen. Its weird tho. Sometimes it looks big, and right now it looks like it shrunk tremendously!----Right after the appointment. I just measured it, its 42.....I know it was 42 a while back, but I don't know if its paranoia or actual truth but it looks so much smaller to me. Its so frustrating but I refuse to gorge on food bc I can't go weight train. I'm eating healthy--but not dieting. Plus....I dont even have the appetite I used to have. Dr. Lane said that I still have a bunch of swelling and when he sees me in 2months I should be much smaller frame wise to give more of an appearance of a larger butt. Ughhh.....I hope and pray I don't lose anymore----this surgery was stressful, but doing double takes when passing a mirror is even more stressful!

Booty News

Tabloids are bashing Kloe K's "unnatural" BBL.....how embarrassing. That sister can never get a break!

CCs

So many of you asked me after surgery how many CCs I got and I was in so much pain---I didn't know OR care. Haha....Finally after all this time I remembered to ask!

680 each cheek ---1360

Another Booty Inch Bites the Dust!

Bad news is....I went down to 41inches,
but(t), GOOD news is I tried on my favorite pair of pants and they are super tight. Not only that, those pants I always wore with a larger shirt to hide my lack of booty, bc they'd always be baggy in the back so thats a HUGE difference to go from constantly pulling them up in the back to now I'm busting at the seams. I still think once I get into the gym things will change as well. Even if it got a bit smaller it will be rounder and hopefully a bit higher.

WHERE FOR ART THOU BOOTY?

Today was the first day I met with a personal trainer. According to my BMI I'm obese, which is odd bc I stressed to them I didn't want to be too skinny and that my focus was NOT on the scale, but how lean and toned I'll be. After taking my measurements we did a trial run just to see how much I can do. I heard my trainer has been accused of pushing people too hard, so the fact that I was able to do everything she told me to do (without complaint) sorta scares me. It makes me think she'll give me the HAMMER! So anyways she's emailing me the meal plan and I meet with her twice a week. This was my first real workout since December (weight gain for surgery). As we were doing legs I could feel my left butt cheek burning. According to the PT manager he told me this training would produce more projection and create muscle in the glutes. I'm interested in what it will produce.
A nosey female co worker asked me at work what I've been doing and I said a lot of squats, but I honestly don't feel like I look any different in regular clothes, but my work pants it kinda sits out. I joked around with my mom about round 2 and she flipped out leading us to argue. I never really wrote about the recovery bc it was so devastating at the time. I fainted when I got home from surgery and the fact that she had to give me shots and dress me made her question my sanity not only for the first round, but for a "joking" second round.
Here are some current pics. You can see there's a lot of swelling that has gone down and even though its early I actually think this is how it will look IF I chose to keep my body as is, but I will drop weight with the PT, so who knows how it will look. My thighs are still numb and swollen and some of that is probably due to it being 106 degrees here! My butt on a good day is 42, but it maintains 41-41.5.
I hear a lot about fluffing. I'm not too sure what that means but I don't want to make any decisions until around September. My doctor STRESSED that I work out ASAP, so we'll see. As far as these pictures you'll see at certain times, certain clothes, and angles there's projection, and then there's not. Overall its more than what I had.

Desert Booty

Maybe the 112 degree weather is swelling it, or my personal trainer is aiding with projection. Probably the latter. It fluctuates. ....never consistent. Tomorrow it will be hiding! Haha

After the gym

Bootie Don't Fail Me Now!

Crossing my fingers as I drop weight!

More pics

We Are The Champions My Friends.........

This will probably be my last posting for a while until there is possibly a major change in body shape. Nothing too interesting is going on. All I can do now is drop weight, and work towards my fitness goals to enhance the bottom. I do notice that with the healthier eating, and PT, its sitting up much higher than it has been. I was ignoring it and dealing with volume loss then other people started commenting on it. I couldn't believe it bc I didn't think anyone would notice. A guy and a girl on two separate occasions asked me why it was so round and big in my uniform pants. I blamed it on squats. A third person said she wished her butt looked that good in her uniform pants! I was in complete shock. After all, I stopped measuring it everyday, and just said...whatever and focused on just being fit. I did not do it for "look at me" status, but just so my body would appear proportionate in my clothes---especially gym clothes. I almost feel a little guilty when people ask me about it, bc they think I was either born this way, or manufactured it in the gym.......but I just say thank you and keep it a secret----after-all all of us DID earn this with literally BLOOD,SWEAT, N TEARS.
In the meantime, I have a follow up with Dr. Lane in August so I'm gonna hit it hard before to get some good post op pics. Still---anything could happen. Bootys are so finicky.
Take care everyone, GodSpeed with your fluffing. I'll still be here, reading.

Hey Yall!

I'm here at the office for my follow up. I haven't been posting bc NOTHING much has changed. I've cut weight n continue to get leaner. My butt is at 42. Im hiking, running 8 miles once a week-- not too much cardio, and weight training 4-5 times a week. I hardly measure or focus on it anymore bc I'll go back to being paranoid! Haha.....overall there is difference n I'm happy with it. Its weird bc people ask me what i do, or say how lucky i am. I just say thank you---they have no idea why trauma occurred to get to this point! Haha I'm just really grateful tho for the change bc BEFORE i was really self cconscious in the gym. The surgery has built my self confidence tremendously when wearing clothes---especially gym clothes and I love reshaping myself through intense exercise. I hope every one else is doing well. I will catch up and read some post later on. Thanks!

Better light.....

New phone pics

The resolution is brighter n closer.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Have you found "fluffing" to be true foryourself?
No. Haha
Girl you gotta PHATTY! Still jelly. Your abdomen look so lean too, you looking good. So what that man, talking bout?
Push ups n crunches! Lol...ughhhhh, I was throwing lines with bait, but he wasn't biting. Plus, i don't want to be TOO forward. He's Arabic....I was joking maybe he has an arranged marriage. Lol.... no. He's actually very "american-ized"..... plus if you didn't see his name you wouldn't even know he was Arabic. Ahhhh, sooo good looking, very intelligent and he's so nice too. But I've moved on. I think he has a gf. :o ( No other crushes at the moment.
Arab.... not Arabic. I got a new phone.
Oooh I know how that goes, a friend of mine is Arab, and he always had a crush on me. But I told him to stop playing cuz he knows his family would not want him with a black girl..... They have mad $$$$ too.... He always says that's not true but never did more than talk.... So I just laugh at him, jut he's not about that life. But seriously, I think the world stopped creating fine eligible men at some point. Cuz where are they?
Dead! Lol
Where are you? New Booty Pics requested! Hope all is well... P. S. how is that inner thigh lipo healing.
Nothing has changed booty- wise.....weight n muscle YES. LOL.....I didnt inner this time...2years ago i did. I had the top of the thighs this time. On is STILL slightly numb, but when I run or do some intense cardio it revives it a little bit more. So far....its all good! I've been unbelievably busy, but I'm gonna try an read people updates this week!
How's it going. Have you found fluffing to be true? I did my bbl July 10 with Dr Smith also!
Still looking good! Happy for you.
Thank you!
:-( I'm gonna miss you!! Thanks for your review. Will stop by from time to time to check up on you :-)
Thanks! I'll be on here reading and encouraging.....i just won't be posting. Haha!
I love ur results! Does ur pt know about ur sx? I'm 6wks today but I'm still worried about working out. I only started hiking this past Sunday.
She knows. I told her from the very beginning bc I still have numb legs. At 6weeks my doctor was adamant about me working out bc he said the leaner I am, the bigger it will appear especially when your back is lean and creates that S dip.
I love ur s dip lol. Ur booty pops yet its natural looking. your ps shaped u nicely.
Thank you so much!
I do exactly knw wat you mean w the hide n go seek bootay! I don't think u need to go hard w the trainer so early! U might be killing the new transferred fat cells, wait til about six mos! Four mos is ur true results but I said 6 just to make sure! U look great just be careful...
My doctor wanted me to drop weight by leaning out. At 6 weeks he told me he wanted to see me in the gym ASAP, to start enhancing the shape. My PT works specific areas and I don't do any kind of running or anything that would kill fat cells. I lift weights and do exercises that only enhance the booty. My normal gym routine has completely changed.
Ok be careful but maybe u were just swollen ???
Booty look as hot as the vegas summers! Congrats!
How much is the consultation?
It was free