73 Years Old - 4 Years Since My Last Treatment - Summerfield, FL

I had restalaine injections when I was 69 years...

I had restalaine injections when I was 69 years old (fisrt photo) when I was on a cruise ship. The procedure was painless and I never had any bruising or swelling. The first photo was taken 3 days after the injections. I just had the procedure again done by a doctor and as you can see, there is significant swelling and bruising. I can barely smile and I have pain going up to my right eye and nerve twitching on my right side. In short, I am miserable. I have posted a photo without makeup and one with makeup, trying to hide the bruising. Because my cheeks are swollen, my eyes look distorted. I have had many medical problems during the ensuind 4 years - coronary artery bypass surgery, multiple pulmonary emboli in both lungs, paraplegia from a stroke in my spinal cord (very rare) and several stents. It has aged me a bit, but I still looked very young for a 73 year old woman. I feel as though I now look every bit of my 73 years. I'll post again in another few weeks to see how I look when the swelling goes down. The present doctor used 1 syringe and 1/2 of another.

Looking Better

This photo was taken on March 28, 2014 and I look much better. However, the right lower side of my face has a deep fold when I smile. I did not have that in my profile photo which was taken 2 years ago. Hmmmmm?????
Sr. Han

I never met him until he came into the procedure room with the syringes. His name is Dr. Han.