Very Happy Girl!!! No Regrets.. - Columbus, OH

I had so much anxiety over getting this done but I...

I had so much anxiety over getting this done but I finally decided to go for it. For a long time I never thought I could go through with something like this but as the years went on my nose looked worse and worse. I'm so glad I did. As you can see in my before picture my nose was very wide and asymmetrical. One side was lower than the other and my profile was very long almost witchy. I only had a tip on half my nose as well. That being said, I did have the tip refined, the bridge thinned out and the one droopy side of my nose made symmetrical. It was also shortened a tad. No more witchy nose!!! I literally had one picture to choose from for the before picture because I hated seeing myself in pictures. My nose is still a little swollen as can be expected but it looks better every day. I'm so happy with the results so far. I wish I had this done years ago.

The day of the surgery I got an IV, they gave me a sedative of some sort and the next thing I know they were waking me up from the surgery. I was told by the nurse I was going to be very happy and she was right. The surgery was really a snap. My biggest complaint really about the whole thing is the cabin fever I contracted from staying holed up in my house for a week while recovering. I will post another picture in a few months.
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research on doctors in the area and decided to have my first consultation at the Sullivan Centre. After my consultation he made me feel comfortable and asked me about my concerns and what I felt was wrong with my nose instead of telling me what he thought was wrong. My gut feeling led me to book the procedure and he was the only surgeon I had consulted. Dr. Sullivan is genuinely nice and not only did he call me the evening of my procedure but he called me the next morning as well to see how I was doing. I feel he is truly an artist. I strongly recommend him to anyone thinking of surgery in the Ohio area. Not only is Doctor Sullivan great but the whole staff was as well. Thanks so much!!!

Thanks for your review. A lot of people find the recovery period and staying home really the hardest part. I am very pleased to hear you are happy with your results. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Thank you for sharing! Your nose looks fabulous already, just wait until the swelling goes down even more. :)

Were there any supplies you found especially helpful during that week at home?
Thanks ;) I guess the standard list q-tips, frozen peas, fluffy pillows or something to help prop you up and the saline spray. Also I'd say stock up on foods you like to eat when you are sick because it's very similar as in not being able to taste anything. I didn't get my taste back for a little over a week.
Thanks for the compliments ;) Unfortunately I'm not sure how I screwed up my review but the doctor that is on my review is incorrect. This is the correct doctor. http://www.realself.com/find/Ohio/Columbus/Facial-Plastic-Surgeon/Michael-Sullivan I emailed support to fix it.
Looks good already can't wait to see more pics. I live in Ohio too;)
Your post-op nose looks smaller and defined. He did a great job. Congrats.