Nose Job w/Dr. Nguyen(Sugarland Face and Body) - Sugar Land, TX

..................I've got three weeks to go but...

..................I've got three weeks to go but the nerves are starting to set it. I'm more scared than excited right now. I hope everything comes out as expected...I'm doing this because i think it will help me get out of my shell and feel more confident......
confident about my looks and not be so shy. I hope its worth it.

Hate how i feel right now! I am having difficulty swallowing anything including saliva. Everytime i do snot/discharge runds down my nose. I can't wait til this is over. Its not painful....just terribly uncomfortable!
"Countdowns on....says Major Tom." Ready to go...
I have 5 days to go until the surgery date. I am starting to feel very nervous and I always get a surge of adrenaline/butterflies once i think about it. Man...i just want to get it over with.

4 Days Post-Op

My cast was taken off today and I am already starting to love the results, even with the swelling. I think Dr. Nguyen gave me a handsome nose, I am very optimistic for the next few months.

I will post the before pics soon even though I dont really want to cause I dont want to remember how my nose looked...I hated it! My new nose is such an improvement from what it used to be and Im loving it more and more each day. Amazing surgeon he is.
Thank you very much, the whole experience from start to finish, including the time I spent in the surgical center before and after the surgery exceeded my expectation.I waited in the lobby for 10 minutes or so before they called me into the suite where I changed into the operating room garments and waited for about an hour before getting wheeled off into the O.R. The surgeon met up with me one last time to go over the procedure and patted me on the leg before leaving to get prepared for the surgery. They hooked me up to an IV prior to the surgery that administered some type of medication that sedated me. I was out like a light once they put the mask over me and then almost instantaneously it was over and I awoke to the voice of the surgeon and his assistants talking. Overall, the experience was great and I will have nothing but fond memories from this procedure...and Dr Nguyen and his body. :)
Your nose looks amazing!! Can you post a before??

BEFORE picture

This was a profile view prior to surgery, notice the bump.

Hi, I just wanted to follow up and see how your results are now! :)
THANK YOU BOTH...I appreciate the kind words.
Congrats. You look great! and thanks for posting the photos.

3 months post op

My nose is a lot smaller...love it.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

A couple of days after the cast came off.

This is another photo a few days after the cast was removed.

I can definatley see a difference! It looks good. Don't let other peoples opinions affect you. I think your face looks proportional. You shouldn't do anything to extreme. Have you only had the nose job?
No, but since then I have had two other surgeries- Chin Implant and fat injections to cheeks. Im still somewhat, but no completely, unsatisfied with the results. I just cant help feeling like my nose could look a little better, my chin could be stronger, and my cheeks could be fuller and more contoured. *sighs*. I think im going to lay off the surgery for a while...it always leaves you feeling empty at times, especially the days and weeks after the procedure. I wonder if other people feel the same? I feel like im in this alone...nobody really supports my decisions to have surgery, nobody understands, i always get awkward looks and raised eyebrows from co-workers and family. im just glad i can come on here. Yall understand and are supportive.
Yeah I know people have to many negative opinions about plastic surgery. I think whatever makes a person more happy they should do it. The people I told said I didn't need it (of course they would say that). I would never let other people persuade me to change my mind. I wanted a chin implant for over 5 years and I was set to finally have it done. Can you upload an updated pic? Thanks! I love this blog too. I hope my story helps people make their decisions.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Im basically satisfied with my experience with this doctor and his office, but I have to admit, his office is really glitzy, i tend to prefer a more clinic-style setting. His staff was decent but some of them were hard to communicate with, or seemed disinterested, im not going to put a name on here but there was one girl that I had to deal with that was pretty rude and snobby, the office manager was really nice (I think her name was lea) and was willing to accommodate me during the process. Dr Nguyen was nice and had good bedside manner.