Nose Job w/Dr. Nguyen(Sugarland Face and Body) - Sugar Land, TX

..................I've got three weeks to go but...

..................I've got three weeks to go but the nerves are starting to set it. I'm more scared than excited right now. I hope everything comes out as expected...I'm doing this because i think it will help me get out of my shell and feel more confident......
confident about my looks and not be so shy. I hope its worth it.

4 Days Post-Op

My cast was taken off today and I am already starting to love the results, even with the swelling. I think Dr. Nguyen gave me a handsome nose, I am very optimistic for the next few months.

BEFORE picture

This was a profile view prior to surgery, notice the bump.

3 months post op

My nose is a lot smaller...love it.

A couple of days after the cast came off.

This is another photo a few days after the cast was removed.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

thanks, im still not sure if I like it, I just don't see that much of a change sometimes, only when I look in the mirror up close do I see a noticeable difference, nobody else has really noticed or could tell I had anything done...looking back now I still think 6500 dollars was pretty steep, ya know? Just for a nose? I could of bought a car...
It just really hurts when I ask people if I look different and they tell me I don't : ( It feels like a waste of money and time. If I put half of the energy I did saving up the money and obsessing about getting work done this past year into playing guitar and being in a band I would have already done that already...and put out an album. But I mean, this past year Ive been too focused on looking in the mirror and counting down days until I can have surgery that I have given up on guitar entirely. it really sucks, big time.
Congrats! I think your results are very nice!
Hey man, I think your results are pretty fly. If you ask anybody on here there's something about their results they don't like. Andy Griffith used to say "the Wanting is always sweeter than the Having". It's true for me, too. I see something else I don't like every time I walk past a mirror, but my wife and boys and close friends love me and want to spend time with me, so that's enough for me. I second guess my decision all the time, and so does everybody else on here, and nobody will ever live up to the image they have in their head. Be confident and enjoy life as someone nobody else can be but you!
thanks, I dunno...I just want to be somebody else. I don't like who I am...I want to be like those guys in the magazines, ya know? I began reading those at a young age so it had an effect on my brain pretty early on, its something ive always struggled with and the reason why Ive never done anything with my life, because im always looking in the mirror thinking im not good enough.
Hey dude. I read your post on another guys chin implant review. You look pretty good dude. I wouldn't be so upset with the results of your surgeries. Don't go focusing on change so much that you lose site of yourself. Don't forget to love yourself dude.
Thanks, but I don't think I look that great, you should see me in person. Ugh, I understand what you are saying, but...that's why im doing this....I 'want' to lose sight of myself, ive never liked me.
I don't want to come across like I'm telling you what to do but if you are having self esteem issues of this kind, maybe councelling is a better idea than surgeries. I've been there and it has helped me. I was a wreck when my wife left me and I did not believe in myself. Just a thought. I wish you luck with everything no matter what you choose to do.
The results really aren't that great, not worth the 6500 that I paid for it. When I pay that much, I want perfection, ya know? Nothing less. His staff is really snooty, bunch of bimbos. That's all they are...
You look great!
Thanks...all of you, I love my new nose, im grateful and happy I found the surgeon that I chose. He truly is amazing and highly skilled. I would recommend him to anyone, hes not just out for money either, he told me numerous times before the surgery that if I wasn't sure about it that I should just wait and he would give me every cent I already paid them back. Im glad I didn't turn back though, it was the best decision I made in a while.
You look really nice with your result!
Hi, I just wanted to follow up and see how your results are now! :)
THANK YOU BOTH...I appreciate the kind words.
Congrats. You look great! and thanks for posting the photos.
Wow he did such an awesome job :))) You look amazing!!!
Still loving my new nose, love the definition and the sleekness of it, not only did he shave down the bump and make it laser straight-he also scooped some cartilage out from the sides and my nose looks more distinguished as a result. I couldn't be happier with how it looks, its perfect...I will post more post-op pics soon!
I will post the before pics soon even though I dont really want to cause I dont want to remember how my nose looked...I hated it! My new nose is such an improvement from what it used to be and Im loving it more and more each day. Amazing surgeon he is.
Thank you very much, the whole experience from start to finish, including the time I spent in the surgical center before and after the surgery exceeded my expectation.I waited in the lobby for 10 minutes or so before they called me into the suite where I changed into the operating room garments and waited for about an hour before getting wheeled off into the O.R. The surgeon met up with me one last time to go over the procedure and patted me on the leg before leaving to get prepared for the surgery. They hooked me up to an IV prior to the surgery that administered some type of medication that sedated me. I was out like a light once they put the mask over me and then almost instantaneously it was over and I awoke to the voice of the surgeon and his assistants talking. Overall, the experience was great and I will have nothing but fond memories from this procedure...and Dr Nguyen and his body. :)
Your nose looks amazing!! Can you post a before??
How was the experience during the actual surgery day? I'm a getting my nose done in a few weeks and I am so nervous, excited, but extremely nervous.
Hate how i feel right now! I am having difficulty swallowing anything including saliva. Everytime i do snot/discharge runds down my nose. I can't wait til this is over. Its not painful....just terribly uncomfortable!
"Countdowns on....says Major Tom." Ready to go...
I have 5 days to go until the surgery date. I am starting to feel very nervous and I always get a surge of adrenaline/butterflies once i think about it. Man...i just want to get it over with.