Rhinoplasty 27 Year Old Female -Sugarland, TX

I had my rhinoplasty on Thursday and got my splint...

I had my rhinoplasty on Thursday and got my splint off today. I was impressed with the initial consultation, and the office was beautiful, and the staff and doctor were very friendly. However, that was my initial reaction. Dr nguyen didn't even bother showing up to my post op appointment today, so the questions I have remain unanswered. My nose looks no different than before, just more swollen and I have a lot of bruising under my eyes. There's some type of weird blood blister on the tip now, and when I asked the nurse who removed the sutures, she assumed it was a rash. I am very disappointed with my results so far, and even more disappointed that I am unable to talk to dr nguyen about my results.
pls update your progress...even i wanted to go for a surgery with Dr.Nguyen...it would be great help...thanx
Hi, I just wanted to follow up and see how your results are now! I have my rhinoplasty with Dr. Nguyen coming up in a few months
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I hope you get your questions answered soon!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon