Mini Ultimate Breast Lift, with 185 Cc Implants - Sugarland, TX

I am starting this post at 9 weeks. Overall, I am...

I am starting this post at 9 weeks. Overall, I am disappointed with the outcome. I have been the ideal post-op patient: I STILL wear my padded bra 24/7; I took my antibiotics as prescribed in the week after surgery; I send photos and updates to Dr. Horndeski at a weekly and/or significant markers (3-6-9 weeks). I eat a macrobiotic diet, I exercise daily (within limits per the upper body). I wear silicone pads 24/7 to reduce scarring.

And, while I will note that he - or Elisa- is certainly ready and willing to discuss my concerns... At this point, I regret not having the traditional breast lift that- yes- would leave an anchor scar. That said, Dr. Horndeski agrees that I need a revision. While he will not charge me his fees for the surgery; the $3,500 surgery center fee would be on me. I am, of course, speaking with him on this issue. Let me retieterate, he has been very responsive to my concerns.

Major issues that I have with my breasts now 9 weeks post-op:
1.) He left more breast tissue on the left breast; therefore, my breasts are uneven.
2.) I am also of the opinion that- especially when the implant is being placed under the muscle- the implants should be inserted where they are intended to be. In my case, my right implant was placed higher than the left. Further, the implants were placed so high under the muscle, the result is very unnatural.
3.) My breasts have not "rounded" out. The implants are extremely high, and the breast tissue beneath has actually "drooped" since the time of surgery. The result: a flattened kidney bean appearance.

My significant other - the only other individual who has seen my breasts in person since the operation- made the comment: "You look as though you've been butchered." After sharing photos of my 6 and 9 week post-op appearance, the family member who cared for me both before and after surgery stated, "I see no improvement in your breasts since week 2 [when the individual last saw my breasts in person]."

As a prologue to my decision to have a breast lift and minimal augmentation:
Like others- I am sure- I went through this timely and costly procedure to improve my body confidence. In my 20's, I was very ill twice. As a result, I dropped weight very quickly (from 110 lbs to 85-88 lbs in 3 weeks). And, as result, my breast volume decreased. At 30, my breasts appeared 20 years older than my age. I felt extremely embarrassed every time that I removed my shirt.

Like many in this community, I did an extensive amount of research. From 2009-2013, I visited over 40 plastic surgeons from Houston, TX to New York City. I felt that many surgeons (ranging in prices and celebrity) treated the female body as an indifferent butcher: scars, manhandling, chop-shop approaches... I went with Dr. Horndeski for a variety of reasons: 1.) Of course, the "scarless" breast lift option. 2.) I convinced myself that his mathematical/ "engineering" approach to the breast would produce a more perfect conclusion/ result. 3.) I preferred to have my surgery performed near a trusted caretaker (family member) per the pre and after care. So, as the story goes with so many others, he "amazingly" fit me into his busy schedule: I fly in from NYC on Sunday. Meet with him on Monday. Enter the OR on Tuesday.

Week 11- I've begun to wear a compression strap along woth silicon pad bra inserts.

Not the best quality photo; but it illustrates that the breasts have- aesthetically grown worse.

Dr. Horndeski asked if I'd considered using a compression strap to push the implants down.

I purchased one online. I am now using the strap in combination with a massive push up bra and silicone pad inserts. My breasts and shoulders hurt.
Texas Plastic Surgeon