New SEXIER ME! - Sugarland, TX

I am a 31 year old mother of one who had a...

I am a 31 year old mother of one who had a C-Section 11 years ago. Over the past years I noticed that I started getting a pouch that would not go away! I tried dieting, exercising, diet pills, and using body wraps. I was able to loose weight however the more weight I loss the larger my (pouch) midsection became.
I was referred to Dr. Kutty by a friend who received magnificent results from him. So I did all my research looking for any negative feedback about Dr. Kutty's work. I could not find anything! My consultation was scheduled by Iris in Mid October which was the easy part. I believed I needed a tummy tuck but Dr. Kutty informed me that I didn't (right then I knew he wasn't one of those doctors who just wanted to make a buck but wanted to do what was best for my body).

Day of procedure: I must admit I was so nervous due to the fact that I knew I would be awake during the procedure. A million thoughts raced through my mind: Will it be unbearable pain? Will I be able to verbalize that I'm in pain? and so on! I quickly found out that there was little to no pain/discomfort throughout the entire procedure! Once you get past the numbing which felt like little pinches except for some hot spots (lasted 3 seconds). For the most part I was being tickled by the liposuction instrument. This procedure was easier than getting a tattoo. The procedure lasted approximately 1 hour. Throughout the entire process Dr. Kutty and Nicole were AMAZING! They made me feel at ease and very comfortable. Dr. Kutty was so patient, caring, and professional with me and might I add very easy on the eye! My biggest regret is that I didn't get liposuction sooner!

After liposuction: Since I had the procedure during the winter month I was sore and stiff for approximately one week. The more I moved around, day by day the soreness went away as well as being swollen. After 2 weeks I loss 5 inches from my midsection but only loss 2 pounds but I was okay with that because I was impressed with the results! Although, it's only been 8 weeks since my procedure, I continue to get head turning results which my husband LOVES! I have regain confidence and feel sexy with my almost hour glass figure!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on surgery
So glad you had a great experience!  Did you have drains?
I had 3 small incisions which were left open. I only drained for about 16 hours after my procedure. However, once I took a shower that night I pushed most of the fluid out; which helped tremendously with soreness!
How did you push the fluid out?  I'm new to managing the liposuction communities so I'm still learning all of this!
The incisions are left open therefore the fluid drains accordingly. However, I pushed on my stomach starting at the top to expedite my drainage.
Ah gotcha, thanks for the info :)