Brand New Me - Sugarland, TX

I have been planning this since 2009 and its 2013...

I have been planning this since 2009 and its 2013 so I am not playing. I was on the internet and came across Dr.Kutty. I researched him for about a year and finally got the nerve to call. I spoke with Rebecca his front office receptionist. She was very nice, she set me up for a free consultation in October, 2012 and I met with Dr. Kutty. He is very proffessional and knowledgeable about the industry. I let him know what my plans and goals were for myself. He told me to let him no when I wanted to have the surjery and we would meet one more time to discuss goals. My motivation is my music and modeling. I got so tired of sucking my gut in because after a while it starts to hurt. I also wanted that confidence I use to have before I had my two son's. I decided to have the surjery next Monday and I am extremely nervous. I have been looking on Youtube and that didnt help much with the nervousness. Dr. Kutty said that he could get me pretty flat im excited. I bought my prescribed pain relievers and my body garment has already been ordered. I have surjery at 8:30 A.M monday morning. I was told to eat a light, non-greasy breakfast so that I don't feel sick. Right now my waist is a 29 so if I could get it down to a 25 that would be lovely. I will keep you posted, wish me luck!

I had the surjery yesterday and it wasn't as bad...

I had the surjery yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The part that hurt the most was by the ribs but it still didnt hurt that bad. He had to numb the area a few times but Dr. Kutty was very gentle and we talked the whole time of the procedure. The procedure took about three hours and he pulled alot of fat from the stomache and sides. I am swelling still but the bleeding has stopped. I am still wearing the garment and taking pain meds. I am really excited to see the shape. Right now i can see a difference but I cant see the real shape just yet. I will keep everybody posted.

It's three days after surjery and I feel alot...

It's three days after surjery and I feel alot better. I don't have to take my meds as much although I have slight pain. I walked around a little today to avoid blood clotting since I have been laying down most of the time since I have had the surjery. I still wear the garment and I am noticing the shape a tad bit even though its going to be months before I can see the real deal. The doctor took about 6,000 cc's out and thats about three 2 liter coke bottles. I am a little worried about the ending results but I promise to keep you posted at about my three months with pictures.

Today I went to my follow up doctor visit with Dr....

Today I went to my follow up doctor visit with Dr. Kutty. He was really impressed with how fast I'm healing. I still have lots of soreness but have been taking the pain pills prescribed by him. He said that I should be seeing more results by my 3 months but will only see about 50% of my results. He said by 6 months to a yr I will see full results. I can start working out in two weeks but he also said to watch for swelling. I have been walking and I also wear my garment daily unless washing or showering. He gave me some sheet strips for the scars to help with lightening. I have been watching what I eat to avoid gaining weight. I'm not dieting just eating less than what I normally would. I have been drinking more water and not eating too late. I'm going to post some more pics so you can see the difference and I will keep you informed on what happened for my June visit. I will post more pics then. Feel free to ask me anything.

Hey ladies only fair for me to write about my...

Hey ladies only fair for me to write about my journey like everyone else and inform you of how I am feeling. I made the 1 month mark!!!!! yay but not really. I am overly anxious and I think I am starting to get frustrated because I am dying to see the final results. My stomache and sides have gone down more since the last set of pics I posted. I have increased my work out routine and I eat better to prevent any weight from coming back. I just hate the recovery process isnt faster because I am missing out some good modeling gigs right now and they are paid : ( I am excited about the 3 month mark and go see Dr. Kutty sometime in June. I am still wearing my garment daily I dont see me taking it off anytime soon other than to wash and dry. I don't have swelling but I do feel some tenderness every once and a while. I still have a little stomache poke in the front but hopefully by June it will be pretty flat. Just want to be of some help to anyone out here about to have it done or have had it done. Please feel free to ask me anything, I'm here for you.

Hello ladies im close to my 3 mo post op and I am...

Hello ladies im close to my 3 mo post op and I am not too pleased. I still have a pouch after eating better and working out, im going to voice my concerns my 3 mo visit. I will keep you posted.

Status Update

Hello ladies I am back in action, my doctor office was full so I have my 3 mo. consult july 2. I am not happy too much with my results. I have lost alot of fat on the sides but still have a small size pouch. I have been working out havent gained weight and its still there. Im thinkin I should have went with a tummy tuck. I am going to see what the doctor suggest at my visit. Hope all is well and feel free to ask away.

1 Year Later

Hey it's been a long time!! Ok well I never went back to my three month consultation, every time I called they couldn't remember who I was. They were nice before surgery after they got paid they were less caring. They never checked back to see if I was happy with my results. Honestly, I'm not because I asked specifically for a tummy tuck he suggested Lipo because I didn't have a lot of fat. But after the swelling I still had some stomach fat and bulging. I'm still having to suck my stomach in a little and wear shapers and this is with working out and everything. I'm disappointed and saving up for a tummy tuck this time I'll ask for before and after pics because I noticed he never showed me any. He always had an excuse and now I see why....

1 yr later pictures

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr.Kutty through the internet and researching him. He came from New York and was voted for best practice and then he moved to Texas. His ratings and reviews are really high and I love his staff.

Best of luck with your tt I hope this time you get the results you want and deserve.
Tummy tuck to the stomach is so much better than lipo. I did just lipo to my stomach 3years ago and that was the biggest mistake because I had to hold my stomach in as well. Now that I did a tummy tuck its the best choice ever
Check out Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery in Tampa or their Miami a.k.a Coral gables location. They have in house financing 98% are approved. For any chosen procedure. They can do your tummy tuck and you pay monthly payments after procedure. A tummy tuck would satisfy you 100% check out my blog.. Dr7423
I can definitely see where more fat could have been removed but u r still looking good, maybe a mini training would do the trick.
Keep us posted on your appt today and what the doc says! Best of luck! I had to go with a tummy tuck due to lots of loose skin after having my kids. It was a longer recovery, but well worth the great results I have.
How is everything
Mcclain hope ur resultz R what u expected! I just knw I'm one unpleased patient!! I dnt c it da change I did c a lil after 3weeks but thas it! ! Waste of money wth doc kutty
I'm looking forward to seeing your 3 months results. I had lipo on March 7th. I'm slowly seeing results as well. I got back June 7th for my 3 month consult. I see a change but of course we always want to see a major change early. I'm going to give it the full 6 months before I start crying. lol. Hopefully it wont come to that. Stay encouraged! Keep us posted
@dreadgurl1 yes it did but went away a few weeks later, nothing serious.
Did ur stomach swell and get hard around the bottom?
Hello Hello! Just posted one month pictures :)
Just seeing how its going hope all is well
Thanks April and I will def keep you posted : )
You look great! I can definitely tell the difference and I know that the final result will be awesome. Keep me posted chickadee :)
@mrsdaddymoe My flanks seem to have pretty much dissappeared but I am hoping to see more difference in my front section. So far Im still poking out it is still a little tender. My doctor says that by June my next visit I will be in a two piece and I hope so. I'm still wearing my garment and working out a little. So right now since the very last set of pics I took I don't see a difference in the front yet.
Have u seen anymore changes since your last update? I def see the difference between your before and after pics
lilbit I think you will be just fine, I still have soreness myself my doctor said advil is good for the swelling.
Sorry it waz on the 21 of Feb.. I knw u might b b right just haven't seen no change n my booty looks da same I guess I have to wait n c.. Ur stomach looks good mine got real soft still a lil sore
latinchic thats really early to expect results. It takes anywhere between a month to 3 months to see 80% of your results. You may feel different after a month.
I did my surgery last week wth same doc I haven't seen no change n my butt pretty much shrunk .. waste of money in my opinion
Ok, Emily right now I have a few before and after pics lots of swelling. I'm going to post some tomorrow for my one week because I wont post again until the third month.
Lilbit211, No my stomache has softened up Im a full week post op now. I have a little soreness but that's it. Maybe because I have been walking it's not hard. Have you been walking or laying down alot?
I walk everyday for at least 30mins
I'm waiting for your photos. :)
Does your stomach feel hard im a week n 3days post op and mine fells really hard under