I Am Thrilled with Dr. Feldman and His Amazing Staff! - Sugarland, TX

Dr. Feldman was my first and last consult. He...

Dr. Feldman was my first and last consult. He answered all of my questions before I said a word and he spent a VERY long time just talking with me. He really took his time and was very careful to be sure that he told me everything and would ask if I understood and had any questions before moving on. He did his own measurements, which is SO VERY important and made sure that I chose the correct type of implant for my body. He suggested a small lift on one side to correct my asymmetry from breastfeeding three babies. I favored using the left breast to feed and when all was said and done, I had no breasts and sagging skin on one side. He explained that implants only give a bigger version of what you already have. So I opted for the lift and I am thrilled. He is a perfectionist and I left very confident that I had chosen the right doctor for me. I scheduled my surgery that day for 11 days from that very day! I was not expecting to be able to get my surgery done so quickly! Jeannette is wonderful and is always prompt to answer any questions that come up. The whole process could not have been any easier. On the big day, I was given an AMAZING anesthesiologist and nurse. It didn't even hurt getting the IV because they numbed my hand!!!!!! Before I knew it, I was waking up and going home. NO PAIN! My husband took excellent care of me and Dr. Feldman made sure that I was equipped with the proper medications to manage any pain or nerves or nausea that I might have. So, here I am a few days shy of 6 weeks and I look amazing. I have read about how long it takes sometimes to see pretty results but my breasts have never looked awkward or weird. Even with a lift on once side and a little more swelling with that breast, my results are beautiful. My scars look awesome already too. I cannot say enough about how great my experience has been. I can't wait to wake up everyday and look to see the changes. They look better and better every day and I was ecstatic to begin with. I have been having a blast picking out swimsuits and wearing them! I feel so much more confident and content with my body.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Feldman is amazing! I could not be happier. (see my review on my procedure and experience.)

Hi there Dr. Feldman is doing mine on the 9th please post pics of your results!

Congratulations! I am so happy you are pleased with your results and your PS. Glad to hear you have been trying on swim suits and enjoying your new added confidence. Was there a specific moment or incident that motivated you to call for your consult appointment? I made my call 2 years after my 3rd and final child...after trying on swim suits!  ;) Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

great! im glad everything worked out for you! are you going to post pictures?