550 cc Breast Augmentation 4 Breast Fed Children 29 Years Old - Sugar Land, TX

I got my breast augmentation this year because I...

I got my breast augmentation this year because I decided to get a tummy tuck the year before. I had a big butt and a very small chest. So after my tummy tuck I noticed I needed a bigger chest, but my tummy tuck is severely messed up by TV a doctor here in my town. I decided I would go to sugarland tx to get my BA done so I did. It was worth it and my breast are perfect. I gave 1 picture and thats what my breast look like. Im so happy. Now I gotta get thus messed up tummy tuck with lipo fixed especially my belly button its out of there bad. Ill giveup dates on everything.

update pictures

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

You look great! How are you feeling? Dr. Feldman is doing my BA April 17th!! =)
You look great!!! I'm glad you have found a doctor to help fix your tummy tuck. My doctor, Dr Basu (Houston) did an incredible job on my TT. Keep us posted on your recovery!!
Thanks but i didn't find a doctor to fix it yet. The same doctor wants to fix a few things. I'm passed that he won't fix it all
Oh you look great! What size and kind did you get?
Thanks 550cc. It's a little bit to big but i just have to get use to them. But i love the way they look
Congratulations! How are you feeling this week? I was noticing in your other posts that your mom helped you with your baby? Did I also read that you do karate and have won 3 World Titles? How will your new boobs affect your karate regime?
Yes I'm great now very little pain. My mom did help with my son but he's back home now and keeps trying to be all over me. I won't let him though. I did win 3 world titles but I don't know this is going to work until I start again next month.
Glad your mom was able to help out the first few days with your son. So you're supposed to start training again in a month or so? What did your doctor say about this?