550 cc Breast Augmentation 4 Breast Fed Children 29 Years Old - Sugar Land, TX

I got my breast augmentation this year because I...

I got my breast augmentation this year because I decided to get a tummy tuck the year before. I had a big butt and a very small chest. So after my tummy tuck I noticed I needed a bigger chest, but my tummy tuck is severely messed up by TV a doctor here in my town. I decided I would go to sugarland tx to get my BA done so I did. It was worth it and my breast are perfect. I gave 1 picture and thats what my breast look like. Im so happy. Now I gotta get thus messed up tummy tuck with lipo fixed especially my belly button its out of there bad. Ill giveup dates on everything.

You look great!!! I'm glad you have found a doctor to help fix your tummy tuck. My doctor, Dr Basu (Houston) did an incredible job on my TT. Keep us posted on your recovery!!
Thanks but i didn't find a doctor to fix it yet. The same doctor wants to fix a few things. I'm passed that he won't fix it all
Oh you look great! What size and kind did you get?

update pictures

You look great! How are you feeling? Dr. Feldman is doing my BA April 17th!! =)
Glad your mom was able to help out the first few days with your son. So you're supposed to start training again in a month or so? What did your doctor say about this?
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon