30 Mom of 2 -Sugar Land, TX

Although I am still healing I am very satisfied...

Although I am still healing I am very satisfied with my Breast Augmentation! Dr. Nguyen has great bedside manner. He made me fell comfortable and I didn't feel rushed during the consultation. He's also enthusiastic about his work. I had a tummy tuck performed by him a year ago and view him as a perfectionist when it comes to his work. His staff is also very friendly and helpful. I am beyond satisfied with his work and can't wait for my breast to heal. I have heard so many horror stories of the pain after breast augmentation. I was skeptical on having it done at first due to those stories. When it came to pain after my surgery I felt more of a soreness as if i did too many push ups. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Before and after

Breast Augmentation

During my consultation I advised him I wanted my breast to still appear natural and asked what size he suggested. He suggested 300cc or 325cc silicone implants. This would bring me to a C cup. I had my procedure on 4-28-14 and went home the same day. I woke up feeling a little groggy but essentially pain free. There was no real pain aside from the extra weight of the implants which I was advised was perfectly normal. My sister drove me home after the surgery. They recommend someone stay with you for the first 24 hours to ensure you are ok. He prescribed hydrocodone and a muscle relaxer. The first day (day of surgery) I took my meds as advised. The second day I took my meds at 7 am after dropping my kids off at school and again that night around 10pm. My sister stayed with me the first and second day but I insisted on doing things myself because I wouldn't have anyone to depend on once she left. I only needed her to scratch my back a few times since I couldn't reach. The third day I returned to work and I only took one muscle relaxer and hydrocodone around 7p (once I got off work). I did have tightness in my chest but felt it was due to going to work and driving around. May 1 is day four and I have yet to take any medication and feel perfectly fine. I am able to move around open and close doors and left my arms above my head without pain. Everyone heals differently but for me it was a breeze and well worth it. I can finally fill out a swimsuit top.

Day 5 Gassy :-/ 300cc Saline

One thing that slipped my mind is how gassy I have been since the surgery. Im guessing this is normal. I also forgot to post pics of my incisions. So here they go! Today I feel like my right boob is moving around. There is no pain and it depends on how I move and there is no difference in the appearance. Maybe Its muscle spasams or because its under the muscle. Anyone else dealing with this? Still loving them and waiting for them to drop :-)!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Knowledgeable, very friendly, and superb bedside manner.