22 Years Old. 1 Child

After having my son my breast were never the same....

After having my son my breast were never the same. I visited other doctors before coming to Dr.Feldman and I just never felt like they really cared about what I wanted. I was still so unsure about everything until I seen Dr.Feldman. He informs you about everything from the different implants to the procedure itself . He is wonderful!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I can't thank Dr.Feldman enough . He was amazing in every aspect. He's very personal and honest. He makes you feel 100% comfortable and his staff is amazing also. I'm very happy with my results. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr.Feldman !