22 Years Old. 1 Child

After having my son my breast were never the same....

After having my son my breast were never the same. I visited other doctors before coming to Dr.Feldman and I just never felt like they really cared about what I wanted. I was still so unsure about everything until I seen Dr.Feldman. He informs you about everything from the different implants to the procedure itself . He is wonderful!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I can't thank Dr.Feldman enough . He was amazing in every aspect. He's very personal and honest. He makes you feel 100% comfortable and his staff is amazing also. I'm very happy with my results. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr.Feldman !

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.