Liposuction to Correct Hip Buldges/ Dogears After Full Tummy Tuck - Sugarland, TX

I lost 60lbs and had a huge appron of skin left at...

I lost 60lbs and had a huge appron of skin left at the bottom. After duing research for over 3 years decided to let a well know surgeon in Houston River oaks area do a full TT Aug 2010. I wasn't pleased with the huge dog ears, fullness at the bottom and extra skin that were left.Tried to work with the orginal surgeon but was not satisfied. Then I found doctor Malik Kutty at Luxe Cosmetic Center in Sugarland Tx...AWESOME. He was wonderful, he fixed me.

I am 9 days post op from lipo and scar revision to remove the extra skin and I look simply wonderful and all of this was done in office under local.The staff is wonderful, Dr. Kutty is wonderful, his bedside manners make you so comfortable. He is the kind of doctor that you can call at 1 am and he answers. I am so pleased I look totally different and I'm greatful. Planning to have more done this summer.

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Very easy to talk to.Listens to find the look that you are trying to achieve nad makes it happen. No hidden fees. Very gentle.

So glad to hear it went well! Congrats!