love, love, love - Sugar Land, TX

If you want the best customer service, and the...

If you want the best customer service, and the best work done you need to come here!! Every time I had a question, Jeannette Piette would answer me back immediately! Dr. Feldman was amazing, he sat down with me one on one for over an hour and went over every option, and what would be best for me. I had my consultation on a Monday, and my surgery was done that Thursday!! I was back at work on Monday. I will recommend everyone I know to come here!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast implants community.

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Feldman, did fantastic work! And is real open, honest, and to the point, and told me what would be best for my frame.