Ultimate Breast Reduction - Sugar Land, TX

My surgery date is approaching closer and closer...

My surgery date is approaching closer and closer and I started this feed to get any input to make this an easy transition. I am going from a 36 II to hopefully a 36 D or DD still unsure. I have chosen Dr. Horndeski after extensive research and am looking for any input! I have had large busts since the 8th grade and am ready for them to go. I am 20 years old currently.

BEST DECISION AND BEST CARE!!

I went through with the reduction with Dr.Horndeski. I had the surgery 4 weeks ago today and I had few issues but all is recovering well. Dr. horndeski and Elisa have been angels throughout the entire process! They are very patient and very caring to all of your needs!! I love the outcome of the procedure and I am excited to see the end result!

More pictures

Two weeks after my surgery I ran a fever and thought I may have an infection, immediately Dr.Horndeski and Elisa saw me at the office and I opted to open everything back up and clean it out to make sure there was no infection. Turns out there wasn't but better safe than sorry! The next week I applied a dankins solution on the open cuts 3 times a day and allowed it to start healing. Then a week ago ( on New Year's Eve) I went back to Dr. h and Elisa to get stitched up to close the incisions under the breast where he had reopened. Now I am home and healing and plan to return to Houston on the 17th to remove the stitches!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on a successful surgery - you look great :-)
Well thanks! I constantly wear a bra, that may be why
I am a 34G and i am thinking about getting the surgery. I have back pains but I know that wearing a good bra could help that(so confused).It is such a big decision.I know you said you wore a bra to keep them so firm.Do you have bra pictures?I know that could help me also.
Wishing you the best with your upcoming surgery :-) I willbe having surgery on 12/16
Thanks! Same luck to you!
Hey all the best. I had boobs that were really huge and I am loving my smaller size. I am sure you will too.
Thanks I am totally looking forward to it!
For me, I personally have done a lot of thinking and would much rather be a little bigger than a little smaller. I still want larger breasts, I just want the pain and discomfort of this size to go away. I think with my height and body frame, a d or dd would be good. I think I was about that size my freshman year of college and I loved it.
I think the same, I am pushing more towards a D rather than double, but I will talk to my doctor about how weight loss will effect and go from there
Congratulations on this decision.....it will be life changing for you...
Thanks!
Body shape to me*
I am 5'6 and around 175lbs. My relative is similar body chaps to me and she got a full C and it just looks way too small for her frame.
Oops I should have replied here, see my comment above! If you think your relative looks small, go with a larger size for sure :)
Hey girl! Congrats on starting this whole process. I am 24 and currently have an H cup and my surgery is next Friday...Like you, mine are very full and heavy, and I have been debating what size I want mine taken down to as well. Originally I told my doctor a full C small D, but now I am thinking that is too small for my height and body frame (I am 5'9"). How tall are you?
How did your surgery go? What size did you end up with?
It went great, a lot better than I was expecting. I have felt great and I think I will be a full d or DD which is what I was hoping. Good luck on your upcoming procedure, I am sure yours will go well also :)
Congratulations on your new journey. I must say for your breast to be so large they do not sage and they are very full. Mine were hanging very badly. I was a 38 DDD.