Ultimate Breast Reduction - Sugar Land, TX

My surgery date is approaching closer and closer...

My surgery date is approaching closer and closer and I started this feed to get any input to make this an easy transition. I am going from a 36 II to hopefully a 36 D or DD still unsure. I have chosen Dr. Horndeski after extensive research and am looking for any input! I have had large busts since the 8th grade and am ready for them to go. I am 20 years old currently.

Well thanks! I constantly wear a bra, that may be why
I am a 34G and i am thinking about getting the surgery. I have back pains but I know that wearing a good bra could help that(so confused).It is such a big decision.I know you said you wore a bra to keep them so firm.Do you have bra pictures?I know that could help me also.
Wishing you the best with your upcoming surgery :-) I willbe having surgery on 12/16

BEST DECISION AND BEST CARE!!

I went through with the reduction with Dr.Horndeski. I had the surgery 4 weeks ago today and I had few issues but all is recovering well. Dr. horndeski and Elisa have been angels throughout the entire process! They are very patient and very caring to all of your needs!! I love the outcome of the procedure and I am excited to see the end result!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

More pictures

Two weeks after my surgery I ran a fever and thought I may have an infection, immediately Dr.Horndeski and Elisa saw me at the office and I opted to open everything back up and clean it out to make sure there was no infection. Turns out there wasn't but better safe than sorry! The next week I applied a dankins solution on the open cuts 3 times a day and allowed it to start healing. Then a week ago ( on New Year's Eve) I went back to Dr. h and Elisa to get stitched up to close the incisions under the breast where he had reopened. Now I am home and healing and plan to return to Houston on the 17th to remove the stitches!

how are things for you thus far. any updated pics after healing
Congrats on a successful surgery - you look great :-)
Texas Plastic Surgeon