I'm also excited and happy that I've chosen to do this as well. - Mommy makeover - Sugar Land, TX

Scheduled for a tummy tuck and breast aug...I need...

Scheduled for a tummy tuck and breast aug...I need to hear from people who have had the surgery. I have had 4 sections and was awake for them so "going under" for the this length of time is starting to scare me so much. I keep thinking the worst possible things!
but....
I'm also excited and happy that I've chosen to do this as well. I keep thinking about the future everyday when I get up and knowing one day I may be looking in the mirror in the morning and not hating everything I see so much!

Excited for you! Thank you for posting on my page! Looking forward to following your journey!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! A TT and BA together are called a "mommy makeover" and lots of ladies on RealSelf have had that combo. You might want to read this post by JenBob about her experience. And here's a member who's a week post op.

I hope this helps and please PM me if I can help you find your way around the site.

Update

Just finally adding some photos

Work in progress